Chapter 6 - Arrive at the Main Entrance

Inside the building, meanwhile, Bowen was struggling to climb to the corridor.

He was looking at the corridor in front of him and pondering on his options. With his current physical condition and the fact that he only had thirty seconds left, he figured that if he climbed to the first floor as he normally would, it would definitely be too late.

“The end has already been decided. He still has 30 seconds left. Climbing to the first floor definitely won’t be enough. Let’s see if the police will arrive before he actually dies.”

“He has only 30 seconds left before he loses his mobility. However, he still has more than 5 minutes and 30 seconds before he dies. The police might arrive soon.”

“Latest news, everyone. I live nearby. I just saw the police car go by. It’s driving very fast. I think it’ll be there in about four to five minutes.”

“Is there any brave warrior out there who can drive there and just block the road?”

“There’s no need to block it. So many people saw him kill his son with his own hands. Moreover, the judge has already told us the time, place, and method of his crime. Even if the police arrive, he will still be sentenced to death.”

“That’s right. No matter how affluent he is, he won’t be able to escape this time. We better worry about whether the judge will be able to escape or not. If the judge is caught by the police, he won’t be given a death sentence, but he will surely be brought to prison. The minimum sentence for such a crime will be a few decades. I hope the judge doesn’t get caught.”

Bowen then thought of something. He moved to the side of the steps.

He made up his mind! Suddenly, he rolled himself down!

With the extent of the damage on his muscles and with his other injuries, he should not have been able to move anymore.

But at that moment, Bowen only wanted to live.

Nothing else mattered. He only wanted to stay alive!

With his wealth and status, so what if he ends up being disabled? Who cares?

He basically has a lot of money to spend, and he could just hire beautiful women to take care of him every day for the rest of his pathetic life!

Even if he would be sent to prison, he could still live a vacation-like life in prison!

The worst thing that could happen is if he would be sentenced to death!

He could spend a large amount of money to bribe the people of the court. He had loads of money, and there were plenty of people who were willing to die for him!

“F*ck! That’s too ruthless! Just get out of here!”

“What’s the point of living in that state? If it were me, I’d rather die!”

“Living is useless. Living is worse than dying!”

“It would be better if he died like this, but you have to know how much money he has. If he ends up living after this, he will still be able to live comfortably! With his wealth, no one would care if he’s a monster. He could still have as many beautiful women as he wants!”

Kacha!

Bowen rolled down and hit the wall, breaking a few bones.

However, he did not feel much pain. Compared to the intense pain of his muscles dissolving, the pain of his bones breaking could be ignored.