Chapter 35 - Public Opinion

Ross was feeling extremely guilty and humiliated.

Meanwhile, Jack’s voice sounded again.

“All right! Thank you for watching this death broadcast. That’s all for today. Let’s meet again next time!”

“Next time?” When Ross heard the last sentence, he felt extremely humiliated once again!

“Just you wait. I’ll definitely catch you! I, Ross, will definitely let you receive the trial of the law!”

Closing the live broadcast room, notifications rang out one after another.

Ding!

he design of this death trial has been successful.

The reward for this live broadcast is 4,780 dollars.

Evaluating the difficulty level of this death trial design…

Evaluation complete. The difficulty level of this death trial design is good.

You have obtained 900 death points. No new scenes have been obtained for this live broadcast.

Jack frowned. No new scenes had been opened. Although he was a little disappointed, the high commission this time was equivalent to a month’s salary. Moreover, the evaluation level was high. His 900 death points could be exchanged for many things.

After the inventory was completed, Jack shut down the system.

Sitting alone in the security room, Jack expressed that the night shift was the most boring. There was nothing going on. He even stared outside with his big eyes.

But at the same time, he reminded Jack that there were many beautiful women there at night. All of them were tall and sexy, and they wore fashionable and avant-garde clothes. They were all very appealing to the eyes.

However, Jack was not interested at all.

So, he sat in the duty room and read a novel out of boredom.

In just a few minutes, however, his cell phone began to buzz non-stop.

News about the live broadcast of death flooded in.

It flooded the screen.

“Four Kills Extraordinaire! The Death Judge Will Act Again!”

“The Sentenced Are All Minors! The Death Judge Is a Cold-Blooded Killer and a Bloodthirsty Judge!”

“High IQ Crime! Another Perfect Live Broadcast! Netizens Say That You Need High IQ To Watch the Live Broadcast of Death!

“Experts Say That in a Hundred Years, the Death Judge May Be Found by the Police!”

“The Police Say That the Winston High School Bullying Case Will Be Reopened for Investigation, and the Concrete Results Will Be Announced Soon!”

One article after another popped up on his feed. From all aspects and angles, the news editors used all their intelligence to write one article after another. Even the gossip columns published their own opinions about the broadcast.

“The Death Inquisitor’s Voice Is Deep and Magnetic. He Has Captured a Group of Female Fans!”