Chapter 30 - They All Wanted To Eat Sh*t

Tongue Kiss: Chapman and Grant tongue-kiss for one minute and touch their lower bodies!

When they suddenly saw this disgusting topic, they were stunned for a moment. Tens of millions of viewers were also unable to react in time.

“Judge, I’m convinced. You’re forcing them to turn gay!”

“What a disgusting scene. Just thinking about that scene is terrifying. Should I watch it or not?”

“It’s torture only if it’s disgusting. I won’t watch it if it’s not disgusting!”

“Didn’t the judge say that most of these were their ways of bullying their classmates? They might have forced their classmates to do it before. The streamer will use their own methods to torture them. I fully support it!”

“Right! I fully support it. It’s just that the punishment feels too light! Will it torture them to death if this goes on?”

“Don’t worry! There will definitely be more vicious games in the future!”

Chapman’s heart was on the verge of collapse at this moment. He had indeed forced the other students to do this before, but he had not touched the lower part of their bodies. When he had been watching from the side, he had felt extremely disgusted. Who would have thought that it would be his turn that day?

Grant was also on the verge of collapse. He had kissed many women, but with men…just thinking about it made him want to vomit.

Chris, who had dodged the first question, said, “We don’t have much time. Isn’t it just a kiss? It’s not like we haven’t done it before. Just close your eyes and treat each other as women!”

“Get lost!”

“That’s easy for you to say!”

Grant and Chapman were furious.

Beep beep beep beep.

Boom!

There was a sudden explosion, and the entire classroom shook.

“Ah!”

Chris’s body trembled, and she directly sat down on the ground.

Chapman and Grant were so scared that they almost peed their pants. They looked up and saw that the bomb on the ceiling was still intact, and it was still counting down.

“Looks like the bomb in that room just now is about to blow up. Come on! I don’t want to die here!” As Chapman spoke, he walked towards Grant. Grant also looked at Chapman.

‘Those lips, that beard…Disgusting!’ Grant thought.

“No, no! I can’t do it!” Grant said.

“F*ck your mother! Do you think I want to do it? It’s not up to us now. Even if I can’t, I have to do it! I want to live! I don’t care if you want to die!”Chapman said as he pulled Grant over. Then, he closed his eyes and kissed him.

Grant was almost forced. After their lips touched, they opened their lips and sucked their tongues. At the same time, their hands touched each other’s lower bodies.

Disgusting! It was so disgusting!

“F*ck! I’m going to throw up!”

“I can’t take it anymore! It’s even more disgusting than I imagined!”