Chapter 33 - The Triumph of Intelligence

No one wanted to be cursed by someone who was about to die. No one wanted to give birth to a child who would die young. No one would want their wives to be fucked and raped. No one would want to get hit by a car. With their curses, a large number of the viewers really stopped fooling around.

However, no one sent any numbers, but they still sent bullet comments and directly started to curse at the three of them.

“F*ck your mother!”

“Your whole family will get hit by a car and die!”

“I curse you to be reincarnated as a mutated pig that will have sex every day!”

Although there were still a lot of bullet messages, among the pile of words, there were fewer people sending numbers. Their three families seized the opportunity and used all their members to crazily send the number 6 to the live broadcast room. However, even so, there were still a lot of numbers to choose from.

“F*ck! There are still a lot of numbers. How do we choose among all that?”

“You bunch of b*stards. Even if I die, you are still inferior people. You’re as dirty as rats in the gutter!”

Chapman and Grant were extremely furious as they cursed.

Chris was staring at the screen, the corners of her mouth curling up into a smile. Suddenly, she burst into laughter.

“What are you laughing at?” Grant felt his heart turn cold from her laughter.

Chapman said, “Don’t bother about her. She’s already gone mad!”

“On the contrary! I know the answer!” Clarice said with a strange smile.

“What do you know! There are so many numbers! How could you possibly know?” Chapman retorted, thinking that she was only spouting nonsense because she had gotten crazy.

Chris said, “If I save you, how will you repay me?”

“If you can save me, I’ll be your slave!” Grant said.

Chapman said, “If I don’t die, I’ll even marry you!”

Chris scoffed and said, “I was fooled by these b*stards and thought it was 2, but later I realized that there’s a number that appears less frequently. When we started cursing, the frequency of this number appears higher instead. Think about it. Our parents must be watching the live broadcast right now. They won’t harm us. They must be trying their best to tell us the correct answer, so this number is the answer!”

“That makes sense. What’s that number?”

“Six!”

When Clarice said six, headmaster Godwin almost jumped up.

“Ahhh, my baby daughter is too smart! She’s saved, she’s saved!”

His lover, who had been staring blankly at the side, also cried out happily.

“That’s great, that’s great! Chris is amazing!”

Seeing this, the hundreds of thousands of netizens who were looking at their computers and phones were dumbfounded.

“F*ck! How did they figure that out!”

“We were actually deceived by them! This son of a b*tch actually deceived all of us!”