Chapter 13 - The Juicer in the Mouth

Alice and Morrison panicked when they heard someone with a cold and hoarse voice speak.

They were already mentally weak because they had just experienced a series of strange events. This eerie voice shook them even more.

“Don’t kill me! I’ve never killed anyone! I’m a good person! Don’t kill me!” Alice wailed and shouted.

Morrison had an ugly expression on his face. Fear and suffering lingered in his heart, but he knew at that point that no matter how much he begged for mercy, it would be useless.

Looking at Alice’s superb acting skills, those who did not know better would probably believe that she was completely innocent. Jack sneered. Some people were just lucky. Alice was such a person.

However, no matter how much she tried to defend herself, she would not be able to escape judgment that day.

If Jack had his eyes on a criminal, nothing would save him.

This time, Jack spent 100 judgment points to use the crematorium’s scary scene. He also used a soundproof card and two stun needles. In total, he spent 130 judgment points.

That night, he was going to have an even more exciting and scarier live broadcast of the execution.

Jack sneered eerily as he watched Alice and Morrison.

“Alice, have you killed many people? Sarah, Nori, Melissa, and Kelly—do you still remember these names? You imprisoned all those young girls who had not yet fully enjoyed their youth. You kept them locked behind closed doors in bars, and they were toyed with and eventually died tragically. There was also Elisa, whom you sacrificed to Bowen. In the end, her organs were removed and thrown into the wild,” Jack said.

Alice suddenly fell silent. She felt a chill all over her body.

She did not expect the Death Inquisitor to investigate her so thoroughly. A wave of fear swept through her heart.

“I confess! I surrender! I am willing to accept the punishment of the law. Let the police come and arrest me! I will say anything! Please don’t kill me! I don’t want to die!” Alice wailed and sobbed even more.

This woman disgusted Jack. She must have known that she was going to die soon after being tortured. If she hadn’t been caught, she wouldn’t have admitted anything. Why didn’t she admit to the crimes in the past? Jack couldn’t be bothered to think about the conscience of this disgusting woman.

For a moment, cries, wails, and screams filled the entire dark room. The aura inside the room was especially strange and morbid.

“F*ck! She’s another scum! A beast!”

“Now she’s willing to turn herself in! Why didn’t you turn yourself in earlier! Now you know fear! The judge must kill her!”

“If you don’t want to die, what did you think your victims wanted? Did you think they also wanted to die? You’ve killed so many people! Now it’s your turn!”

“I didn’t expect it to be so dark. These people are even scarier than the devil!”

“I beg the judge to punish them quickly. If such people don’t die, I won’t be able to sleep well at night!”

“I used to go to her bar to drink, but now I feel so disgusted!”

“I can’t believe that she’s so dirty despite her beautiful appearance!”