Chapter 15: A Goose Chase

^^ Cameron

Chapter 14: A Goose Chase

Cameron's POV:

"Cam are you crazy? You would never find them. They could have changed their identities...anything." Tyler exclaimed as we walked onto the field. I held my helmet by its cage and my stick in my other hand.

"Ty if it were your parents you would do the same. Trust me." I said.

"Yea but this requires you to go to different realms and be apart of different dangers and everything!" He exclaimed.

"Ana, what are you doing?" Jett asked coming behind me. I stopped and turned back.

"It's Cameron. I will find my parents if it means I must die trying." I vowed.

"I know someone that can help you." He said.

"Who?" I asked whipping my hair around and turning to face him.

"It is someone I have known for a long time. I will tell you more about it when we get home."

"You're not talking about..." Tyler went on but was cut short. Jett nodded sternly and Tyler sighed heavily and grimaced.

"Man I hate that guy." He said putting on his helmet. I frowned at Ty and looked to Jett who was already walking away.

-----------

As soon as I got to Jett's house I raced upstairs and stripped off my uniform and put on sweats and a sweater and tied my hair into a pony tail. I walked downstairs to meet Ty and Jett.

"Alright is he almost here?" I asked impatiently.

"He should be here soon." Jett nodded.

"I'm already here." A British laced voice said. We turned back and a young man stood wearing black form fitting pants with cloth boots and a robe type over coat that was tied at the waist. His arm was covered in a black long sleeve and his hand only exposed his fingers. He lowered his hood to expose bright blue eyes.

"Jett, Ty. Always a pleasure." He smiled shaking their hands; he then turned to me.

"And who is this lil' girl?" He smirked.

"Cameron." I said flatly not taking his hand.

"Alright. What can I help you with Jett?" He asked leaning against the wall.

"You are actually helping Cameron." Jett informed.

"Well, well; what can I do for you, love?" He asked smiling.

"This is actually Anastasia Storm." Jett explained and his eyes popped out of his head.

"A Storm? I don't know what you could want with me. I'm hardly a werewolf." He said and I frowned.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He tucked his long hair behind his ear to expose slightly pointed ears.

"I'm half vamp and half elf." He said before turning back to Jett.

"So what do you want me to do, Jett?" He asked again.

"Well you know the story; the bodies were never found so they assumed them all dead. But look, Anastasia is still alive. So she believes her parents are still alive as well." Jett explained.

"And you want my help on finding them?"

"Yes, you are the only one who can pass through the realms safely."

"How can you do that?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Love have you not heard of me?" He asked surprised.

"No I haven't." I admitted.

"I'm The Ace Hathaway." He said and my eyes literally popped out of my head.

"You're Ace!?" I exclaimed and he nodded laughing. He was known as the Cerebral Assassin. You could never know when he was watching or when he was right behind you. His kills were clean and always caused death straight away. He was the most talented and the most expensive. All the realms used him which is why he had access to all the realms.

"Now you know who I am, and you're lucky. Only the leaders of each realm know me. Except for Jett and Ty and that's because Jett's family took care of me when I was little." He explained and I glanced at Jett who nodded.

"And I never charge Jett." He added.

"So exactly how will you find my parents?" I asked.

"I know so many people in the human world that they will be able to know if your parents changed their identities- which they most likely have. Also, I know the leaders of each realm who can look for me." He continued.

"But how will you know? They could have changed their hair...anything."

"Honey, I'm an elf one touch and I know their entire stories." He said. It was true; elves had the ability to read a person from a single touch.

"So do you want my help or not, love?" He asked.

"Yes, please." I said and he smiled.

"You actually do have manners?" He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm joking. Of course I will help." He said shaking my hand.

"Thank you."

"I will start now." He said quickly walking out the front door and putting up his hood.

"Keep me posted." Jett called.

"Of course, mate." He said back.