Chapter 35: The Heat

Cameron's POV:

My eyes flashed open as my body ached with a burning need.

Shit.

I got up out of bed and ran into the bathroom to see my eyes a bright silver colour.

The heat.

Once a woman finds her mate she will get periodic stages called 'heats' they last for about a week and they happen every two months. At this time women are moody and chaotic and can shift at any point. The only thing to calm them down is to have sex with their mate.

I peeked around the door to see a shirtless Andrew laying in bed. His abs exposed as the blankets hung low on his hips exposing his V line and the band of his Calvin Klein underwear. I bit my lip harshly pulling it into my mouth feeling my stomach muscles clench and my underwear to become slightly damp.

God just from looking at him. I looked back as Andrew was now sitting up; his eyes were a dark storm colour as he looked right at me. He growled getting up and walking out shutting the door. I heard a chain sound and I frowned walking over opening the door. It stopped and I saw the chain of the lock. I shut it close and banged on the door.

"Andrew Seth Silvermoon! Open this damn door right now!" I screamed.

Andrew's POV:

I flashed downstairs to try to get as far away from Cameron as possible. I gripped the chair trying to ignore the scent radiating from her body. Connor and the boys turned when there was suddenly a loud yell.

"Andrew Seth Silvermoon! Open this Damn door right now!" Cameron bellowed from upstairs.

"Man I can smell her from here." Connor said plugging his nose. I glared at all the unmated men and they looked away.

"Relax Andy, we all know she is yours." Tyler said trying to relax me. I rolled out my shoulders and I heard more banging.

"Andrew! I will beat your ass in a second if you don't get up here! I will burn all your clothes and break everything you own!" She screamed. My dad walked in hearing the yelling.

"Andrew did you lock her in your room?" My mom asked disgusted.

"What do you want me to do? Let her tear the place apart?" I asked.

"Andrew she is in pain, you don't know how she feels and locking her away by herself is cruel." She chided.

"I remember my first heat." Emily said. Connor looked over at her and shook his head.

"She broke my dresser and threw out half my closet." Connor laughed. I sighed as I heard a loud bang from upstairs.

"Your clothes are outside, asshole!" She yelled. I looked out to see a pile of clothes on the lawn. Everyone laughed and my dad slapped my back.

"She is a strong woman, she knows what she wants." He approved.

"Yea, I know." I said scoffing.

"There is only one way to fix that." He said as everyone smirked.

"Yep." I said inhaling a large scent of her heat. I turned walking away and going upstairs. I unlocked the door walking in and her scent almost sent me back. I locked the door as she threw clothes out of the closet. She came out her eyes glaring at me.

"You asshole." She growled. I let out a low snarl and walked towards her grabbing her body and throwing her onto the bed. She got up and pushed me back and I grabbed her arms pushing her back again.

"You are the biggest dick I know." She warned. I pressed my lips against hers forcefully and she moaned happily. I ran my finger tips along her spine and she shivered slightly grabbing my neck and pulling me down. I pulled back grabbing her hands and pinning them above her head.

"I know you are in heat but don't talk to me like that." I growled baring my canines. I went to her neck leaving love bites all across her neck and collar bone. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me close as her arms were still pinned.

"Who am I?" I demanded staring her in the eyes as she breathed heavily.

"My alpha." She said breathlessly.

"And?" I asked her ripping her shirt down the middle exposing her pink bra.

"My mate." She said arching her back.

"Good girl" I said approvingly. My lips connected with her torso and I left more of my marks down her torso to the beginning of her jeans. I nibbled on the sensitive skin and she moaned.

"Andy, Andy, Andy, Andy..." She said under her breath. My hand reached up cupping her breast groping her aggressively.

She pushed her chest into my hand and I pushed down her body.

"Stay still." I ordered. She met my eyes nodding as I continued. I pulled down her pants running my hands up and down her long smooth legs. I kissed the inside of her ankles and all the way up her legs leaving marks on the inside of her thighs. I kissed her core through her underwear and her hips bucked slightly. I pushed down her hips again and she groaned. I grabbed her matching pink thong with my teeth and pulled it down leaving her open for me.

"You are all mine, baby girl." I said licking my lips.