Chapter 3- Captain Jett

Cameron's POV:

He was hot, I would not lie; I could jump him any second, but then again he is my mate, what do you expect? He made my blood boil though. Nobody challenged me like that before. Nobody.

I went to my first class which was English and guess who was there? My dearest mate of mine. He sat at the back with all his friends.

"Hey Cameron, come sit." Connor said. My mate narrowed his eyes at him and I smiled.

"Sure." I said. I walked over to the open seat in between him and Connor.

"Hey buddy." I smiled patting his shoulder and he glared at me.

"Oh, you have met Jett?" He asked.

"Jett? No he wouldn't tell me his name. It is so nice to meet you...so nice." I said sarcastically and he shook his head. Just then the teacher came in. He was an old geezer with a cardigan.

"Alright class. We have a new student today. Cameron why don't you come up?" He asked. I sighed heavily and walked to the front.
I stared at him and he gestured to the class.

"My name is Cameron." I said and went to walk back to my seat.

"Last name?" He asked.

"Storm." I said.

"Oh that's not a royal name." He mused. I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes.

"No it's not. I am not a stuck up and snobby royal." I said.

"Excuse me, young lady." He said and I turned back.

"What? Freedom of speech. You asked me if it was a royal name, its not."

"You do not speak of royalty like that!" He yelled and I covered my ears.

"Woah, chill. See? This is what I'm saying. Calm down."

"That's it! Detention after school!" He barked.

"Can't. I have a lacrosse game. Coach already says he takes full responsibility of me." I said sitting down and he sighed.

"Do this work." He growled scribbling something on the board.

I sat down and Connor laughed and Jett smirked secretly.

"Wait, how did you get coach to look after you like that? He doesn't do that for us." Tyler said.

"I don't have a pack." I stated simply.