Epilogue

Cameron's POV:

"Scarlet!" I called again. This girl was always late for school. Joey and Brett waited at the door with their arms crossed. Soon my little grey haired baby came bouncing down the stairs in shorts and a zip up sweater. She shoved on her back pack and kissed my cheek.

"Bye mom!" She smiled running out the door after her brothers. I sighed shaking my head and walked into the kitchen. Connor handed me a bowl of mixed fruit as I sat at the counter. 

"How are two of my five favourite people this morning?" Someone asked rubbing their hands on my upper arms. I smiled leaning back giving Andrew a light peck on his lips. He bent down and lightly kissed my bulging stomach.

"Man this whole dad thing has made you into some kind of weird person." Tyler said disgusted as he grabbed a coffee. I laughed rolling my eyes and Andrew smirked.

"Really because I can still kick your ass in two seconds." Andy taunted. Tyler scoffed as Connor laughed.

"Once you have kids, bud; you will understand." Connor assured.

"Yea right!" Tyler hollered.

"I am not having kids." He assured. His mate Jessica walked in and he turned from meeting her eyes, she smiled sweetly as she walked up to him.

"What is that, honey?" She asked placing a tight grip on his shoulder. He winced in pain and kissed her cheek.

"I uh- I meant I am having so many kids I lose count!" He said laughing uneasily. She let go turning to the fridge and grabbing out a bottle of water.

"That is what I thought I heard." 

"When is this kid due anyways?" Connor asked referring to me. I smiled standing up and placing my bowl in the dishwasher.

"Any day now, Con; I know how excited you are." I teased pinching his cheeks. He rolled his eyes as I went to the living room carefully sitting down on the couch. I never received morning sickness both times I was pregnant however I experienced extreme swelling in my feet; extreme like I couldn't wear shoes and I had to wear Andy's socks. It was disgusting and I hated it but Andrew insisted that we have another child. We didn't know the gender, we wanted it to be a surprise but we did have baby names picked out.

If it was a girl her name would by Riley and if it was a boy his name would be Ryan.

"I am excited we haven't had little children running around here in ages." He said sitting down.

-------------------

"Push Cameron...Come on!" Doc yelled. I groaned using all my strength as sweat matted my hair to my forehead. Soon I heard a small cry and I sighed laying back.

"It's a boy!" He said. I smiled happily as Andrew kissed my temple. Doc looked down and frowned.

"Hold on," He said handing the baby off to his assistant, the pulling feeling began to come on again and I groaned as he pulled out another tiny figure.

"Two!?" I asked shocked. The tiny body was not crying and was as still as a statue.

"Carla, clean her up." Doc ordered as Ryan was handed to Andrew. I watched Doc disappear into the back room and I looked at Andrew worriedly. Ryan had his little eyes open steadily as he looked around the room. I smiled down at him and cuddled him to my chest. After child birth werewolf females usually need to spend at least a day resting before being able to go back to our normal selves. So I laid on the bed holding Ryan.

A while later doc came back out. I looked up at him and he turned his grim face into a smile. His assistant wheeled out a container holding the tiny figure that wasn't making nose before. The baby was sleeping as tubes were connected to its whole body.

"She is on a steady pace." He smiled. I looked down at her tiny body as the small hat barely fit her head. I smiled looking at her sleep peacefully. 

"Little Riley should grow normally over the next few days. I had place some werewolf hormones into her formula. Hopefully that will improve her recovery." He explained. The door opened and in came Joey, Brett and Scarlet holding blue balloons. They looked at the two babies and then back at the balloons they bought.

"I told you mom was having twins, you owe me ten bucks dumbass." Joey said hitting Brett's shoulder.

"Joey." I scolded and he smiled apologetically.

"Sorry mom...here." He said handing over the blue boy balloons. I smiled as Scarlet took Ryan in her arms.

"Hi Ryan...you already seem much cooler than Joey and Brett." She cooed. The boys looked at Riley in her incubator.

"Yea, Riles. You already seem cooler and less annoying than Scar." Brett smirked. I sighed shaking my head and looked at Andrew who was smiling. He leaned over and kissed my temple again.

"I love you baby girl." He whispered.

"I love you too, Ands." I smiled.

----------

AN: I might make a sequel about Ryan and Riley...Hmmm...