Chapter 18: School President

^^ Elizabeth Korkov

Chapter 18: School President

Cameron's POV:

Towards the end of English I began packing up my books. I sat at the front by myself and Jett didn't approve but he had no choice on the matter.

"Good morning St. Thomas' Academy, this is Mr. Burnside and I am here to tell you that school president elections are coming up. So far only Ms. Elizabeth Korkov has submitted a nomination for herself, if there are any others please come to the office immediately."

"Ha, no one will go." Elizabeth scoffed.

-----

"You are running for school president?" Jett asked with an arched brow.

"Why not? She is the only one who is running and it is good practice for when I'm the queen." I said stuffing my books in my locker. I grabbed out my lacrosse bag and stick considering we had a game today. We would go to the cafe to eat first and then we would go get changed.

"Why? You don't think I can do it?" I asked stopping in front of the office. He touched the curve of my back.

"Of course you can do it." He said kissing my cheek.

"Good, because I am." I said swinging open the door.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The secretary asked.

"I want to run for school president." I said.

"Alright just sign your name here and put down your home room class." I wrote down my English teachers name and class number.

"Alright you are officially in the race. You will need to have posters, buttons, stickers, anything to boost your chances for the final speech." She said. I nodded and walked out.

"Do you know how to make buttons?" I laughed as we walked to the cafe. He held onto my hand tightly as we waited in the lunch line.

"What are you getting?" He asked.

"I will probably get a turkey with whole wheat, a fruit salad, chips and a gatorade." I said loading the tray. He got a sandwich and Gatorade too and we went to sit with the boys.

"Hey." Tyler said with a mouthful of food.

"We are playing Bennington today." Connor noted eating his little sandwich.

"I know." I said unwrapping my sandwich.

"Ethan lays a hand on me I will chop it off. Simple." I shrugged taking a bite and Connor smiled.

"Cam is running for school president." Jett said.

"Seriously?" Jarred asked surprised.

"Yea why?"

"It's been Korkov the past three years. She will be pissed." Jeremiah grinned.

"Because I haven't kicked her ass before." I smirked.

"I think you would be a good president. You're chill, you play lax, you're funny, you're hot and you can kick ass." Connor approved.

"Aww thanks baby." I smiled pinching his cheek.

"I take that back." He joked.

"You guys need a new face. Not one with a broken nose. I can make this school enjoyable." I said determined.

"You have to make posters and stuff." Tyler noted.

"I know which is where I need your guys' help." It went dead quiet and I scoffed.

"Come on guys! Lacrosse is like football here. You guys are the hottest and most popular guys in school and you all have different talents. Can you help me out once?" I asked.

"I can draw." Troy said.

"Really?" I asked our long pole. He was a defence and he was a six foot plus giant. It was odd picturing him drawing.

"I can. I can do posters and photocopy them." He said.

"I have media arts so I can make buttons or stickers." Jesse chimed in.

"And I can help you with your speech considering I am the captain of the debate club." Toby smiled. He was our team manager and was the cutest little thing ever.

"Thanks Tobs." I smiled.

"I'm excited." Connor smiled.

"Me too, I'm ready to kill it." I grinned