Chapter 26-Jace

Chapter 26: Jace

Cameron's POV:

I sighed as the hot sun beamed down on me; I missed our realm so much, I hated it here. It was late and still light out and I made my way back to the sorority.

I passed by their frat house when I was grabbed and slammed back into the wall. I grunted as my head hit the house.

"Ow." I grimaced as I opened my eyes. It was the guy from earlier in the frat house. He had my arms pinned at my sides and was staring into my eyes.

"What the hell is your problem!? Let me go!" I growled moving against his hold.

"What do you want?" He demanded. I stopped thrashing and stared into his eyes.

"What do I want!? I want you to let me go before I shove my foot so far up your ass it comes out your mouth!" I yelled he clamped a hand over my mouth and I screamed against it.

"Shut up!" He growled. He was suddenly thrown off from me and I took a deep breath in and looked up into the raging eyes of Jett. Tyler and Derek stood behind with their arms crossed.

"Shit." He cursed getting ready to get up. Derek and Tyler quickly grabbed him and hauled him up.

"Take him before I rip his head off." Jett ordered. They left and Jett turned back to me.

"Are you alright?" He asked looking at my arms. I touched the back of my head and blood laced my fingers.

He moved me and stared at the back of my head.

"It stands out from your silver hair." He said.

"Where is he? I'm going to kill him." I swore angrily. Jett stopped me and pulled me back.

"His name is Jace, he knows where your parents are." He said, I paused slightly and turned back.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. I bolted from his grasp so quickly and went to the backyard. The light in the shed was shining and I went inside to see Jace tied to a chair.

"Where are they?" I demanded.

"Who?" He asked.

"My mother and father."

"I don't know who they are." He said.

"Cassandra and Ryan Storm? The two most important werewolves in history." I said beginning to become annoyed. I sensed Jett walk in and Jace's eyes flashed to look behind me.

"I don't know them."

"Really? So you don't know Ace either?" I asked.

"Listen chick. I don't know anything." He said. I grabbed his shirt in my hands and lifted his chair a little across the ground.

"Listen half breed I am a full blood werewolf and I am pure bred. I will kill you in a second so you better fucking speak up." I growled angrily. He looked fearfully into my eyes.

"They aren't in this realm." He said quickly.

"Then where are they." I said quietly.

"They are in the stronghold." He said. The stronghold was said to be a myth. A place with a large castle fit for a queen and king and acres of land.

"That is a myth." I spat.

"It is not. No one has ventured there because they feared the stories. But it exists I swear!" He said. I saw fear in his eyes and I set him down.

"I hate this place lets go." I said turning and leaving the shed.