Chapter 34- Story Time

Cameron's POV:

I walked slowly looking for Jett throughout his pack house while going over some final culminatings for school. They were large assignments and I had to go over them to make sure I boost my marks in all my classes.

"Cameron! Are you looking for Jett?" His father Seth asked me happily.

"Yes, sir." I replied respectfully and he smiled.

"He is out back." He gestured. I nodded walking outside to see the beautiful lake at the end with the dock and enough running space to host one hundred wolves. A small gazebo was off to the side where a hammock swayed back and forth.

I walked over my bare feet touching the dark and full green grass. I had on leggings and one of Jett's shirts.

I stepped up into the gazebo where Jett laid staring at his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked softly.

"It occurs to me that since you came here I have not taken you out on a respectable date nor have you ever cuddled with me." He said and I laughed.

"You think I'm the type to want fancy dates or to cuddle?" I asked.

"No and yes." He grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"I have been busy with this whole mess with my parents and as I recall you were busy with Elizabeth." I challenged and he narrowed his eyes.

"You didn't even go to our school when we were dating. She was the hottest thing there at the time." He denied.

"At the time?" I asked smiling and he smirked.

"Of course now there is a grey headed beauty wearing one of my shirts." He pointed out and I looked down.

"It's comfy." I said he chuckled slightly and I backed up.

"Think it will break if I run and jump at you?" I asked and he laughed.

"This thing is top of the line, meant to carry two thousand pounds." He said. I ran and jumped at him as he wrapped his arms around me and caught me. I laughed and situated myself so that I had one leg over his waist. I laid my head on his chest as the canopy swayed back and forth.

He had no shirt on so I traced the outline of his abs.

"Ooo look at those abs." I laughed and he chuckled rolling his eyes.

"I have funny stories to tell you." I said referring to the horrible romantic adventures I had in the past.

"I don't want to hear about you having sex." He growled. I looked up at him and paused.

"Most of the guys that were there came before we did anything. I'm still a virgin." I said and he looked surprised.

"Thanks! What? Do you think I'm a slut because I have had numerous boys?" I asked.

"No I just thought you weren't." He said. I turned back to tracing his abs.

"Well I am so shut up and listen." I said.

"These were all guys at Bennington district." I said beginning.

"In grade ten there was this kid named Josh- I forget his last name. Anyways, he was the golden boy of the school. At the time he was big in lacrosse, all the grade ten girls wanted him, he said he had went all the way with a senior... Stuff like that." I began.

"So I liked to challenge that. One day I was all seductive, batted my eyelashes and flirted with him to find out that he was a premature ejaculator." I said and Jett rolled his eyes.

"Why?" He asked.

"Making out in the janitors closet, as soon as I reached down he just let it all go. I left and that was the end of Josh."

"What do you mean?"

"He left and went to the human world to play professional lacrosse, probably for the best anyways." I said.

We sat in silence until he pondered a question.

"What about Ethan?"

"Oh... You want to know about him?" I smirked and he nodded.

"Beginning of senior year Ethan was given captain instead of me. The coach was an idiot and hated me but I was so good that he couldn't cut me from the team. I hated Ethan with a passion because he took my spot, so instead I decided to make a fool out of him." I started.

"I flirted with him, asked him to help me practice privately... Stuff like that. We were at his house watching movies and I wore some small shorts and a v-neck t-shirt and as soon as I bent over he came in his pants." I said sadly. Jett hollered with laughter.

"What an asshole. I beat the shit out of him." He chuckled I smiled laying my hand flat over his abs.

"Good thing I last for hours." He said arrogantly. I popped my head up and raised an eyebrow.

"No you can't." I challenged.

"Yes I can. I am not a boy, Cam. I am a man." He said. I rolled my eyes and he pulled me close to him and kissed the side of my face. He moved his mouth down to my jawline and placed open mouth kisses along it.

"Jett." I giggled as he went down to my neck he bit and sucked at different parts of my neck until finally biting at the spot where my mark should be. My stomach muscles tightened as I shut my eyes while he continued to attack my neck. His hands went under my shirt to run along my bare back. I was wearing a large shirt so I had no bra on and he growled in approval as he moved his hands to one of my breasts. I pulled his head to my neck as he left love bites everywhere.

He pulled back and smirked.

"There." He said approvingly looking at my neck. I rolled my eyes and he growled pulling up my shirt and kissing roughly along my torso. He bit down harshly and then soothed the bite with a kiss.

Small marks by my mate.