Chapter 12- The Queen Makes Her Mark

Cameron's POV:

I lunged at him and wrapped my legs around his waist. I devoured his mouth with rough kisses as my body lit up with excitement.

"You're making a mistake alpha." I said as he slid his hand up my bare thigh.

"No regrets." He said pushing me up against something. I looked back to notice a shed. As I turned his mouth went to my neck where he nibbled on the sensitive skin. I let out a breathy moan and wrapped my legs tighter. My canines descended fully. I felt the light stubble on his face against my cheek and I moaned at the sensation. I went to his neck and nipped and sucked at his skin and he did the same. He slid his hand to my back and brought me in closer. As my core pressed closer to him I snapped. My hands gripped his hair and I stared at his neck hungrily.

I bit down and drops of his blood drained into my mouth. I let go and licked the wound clean and it faded quickly. It was a temporary mark but the way it looked was satisfying. He was mine.

As I marvelled the mark I felt a sting accompanied by pleasure on my neck. He had bit down harshly and let go and kissed and sucked away the pain. I grinned as adrenaline pumped through my body. I wanted to crawl inside his skin, I ached for more.

"No girl has ever touched my neck." He said breathlessly.

"You should be happy, the queen has graced you with a mark."

"Please. If it was my way you'd have a full mark and be moaning and writhing in bed." He said dropping me down.

"Are you sure? I make boys come in a minute."

"Really?" He teased.

"Yea and judging by your pants I'm going to say that you weren't far off." I teased gesturing to the evident bulge in his pants.

"What? Is it not normal for my own mate to do this to me?" He asked.

"No it's fine. I'm just curious to see how long you last for the real action." I smirked. He pulled me back so that his enlarged friend was pressed against my back. My stomach tightened again and I gasped. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Judging by the warmth or your stomach and the scent of your arousal, I would say you weren't far off either." He said

"Shut up." I said lowly.

"Mhmm...just as I thought. You said you were dominant, but trust me. Once you are with me you won't be able to move without my permission." He whispered nibbling on my ear lobe. I breathed heavily when somebody yelled out.

"Jett! Do not do that to your mate in the yard! In your room!" A woman yelled. He laughed and let go.

"Yes, mother." He said and I looked to see a woman with brown hair glaring at him.

"That's my mother, Erica. Mom this is Cameron."

"Princess Anastasia it's a pleasure." She smiled. It felt weird but I smiled.

"The pleasure is all mine. You have a beautiful home, Ms. Silvermoon." I said shaking her hand.

"Thank you. Jett..." She sighed pinching the bridge of her nose.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Go to your room and take care of that." She said gesturing to his pants. I laughed as he sighed and grabbed my hand and yanked me upstairs.