Chapter 29- Aces

Chapter 29- Aces

Cameron's POV:

"Having a nice chat, eh?" A familiar voice called. We turned and Ace stood in his usual clothes with his hood down and eating an apple. His hair was tied back to see his ears.

"Ace." Jett said relieved getting up. He shook his hand and pulled him in for a hug and I smiled.

"Yes Ace had come looking for us. However he has chosen to stay here." My father said and Andy stared at him oddly.

"Come Jett and Cameron." Ace motioned out the back door.

"Go please stay for dinner, darling." My mom said clasping my hand. I smiled warmly;

"We will." I vowed. I got up and followed Ace and Jett out the back door.

"What's going on Ace? Elena is waiting for you to return home." Jett said.

"That's the thing," he said nervously. Ace twirled his hands and breathed heavily. I met him for a short period of time and he seemed so calm, cool and collected but now he looked so exposed.

"Ace what's happening? You can tell me." Jett said comfortingly. I smiled at his soft side; Jett was a good listener and seeing him being a concerned friend made me happy that he was my mate. I shook my head slightly to zone back in.

"Jett don't get me wrong I love the girl. She's a beauty, she is smart, she is caring, she is funny and she is just all of the above; simply amazing. But..." He said scratching the back of his neck. Andrew frowned confused and I sighed rolling my eyes. I went on my tippy toes and whispered in his ear.

"He is nervous about marrying, Elena." He made a 'o' with his mouth and I smiled. Ace sighed angrily and I made a sad face. Poor guy didn't know how to deal with love and relationships.

"You're scared?" Jett asked and Ace nodded.

"She's the queen of all elves! I'm an assassin I don't know how to be king! Hell what do I tell our future children! Yea kids, daddy is an assassin." He said shaking his head he ran a hand through his hair and I smiled. I took his hand and sat him down on the bench.

"Now Jett is not the best with this but I'm a girl, I know how this is nerve wracking for you." I said and Jett scoffed.

"Elena is the princess of all elves, I am not saying this to be mean but she chose you out of everyone. She likes you for who you are. She would not expect you to change and she would not expect you to lie to your children about who you are." I smiled lightly patting his shoulder.

He stared out at the trees and nodded. His face returned to the normal calm stage.

"You're right. She likes me for who I am. I need to stop doing this dumb shit of pussying out." He nodded and Jett laughed.

"Once a girl tells him what to do he is good to go." He smirked and Ace shook his head.

"Your mate is smart, Jett. I'd be careful, she knows what she is doing and she knows what she wants." He said approvingly and I smiled.

"Yo they have like a buffet set up." Tyler said coming out with his mouth full of food. I laughed shaking my head as we returned inside. Jett took my hand and pressed his lips to mine passionately. I smiled as he put his hand on the curve of my back and I wrapped my free arm around his neck to bring him closer to my body.

His touch sent a fire through every nerve of my body. He let go of my hand to place it on my bottom and he squeezed hard. I jumped slightly and laughed. His breathy chuckle made me shiver and I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck. Until someone cleared his throat. He sighed rolling his eyes angrily. I looked up and his eyes were an angry amber colour as he looked at the door. I laughed hiding my face in his neck and crossing my legs to hide the mating senses that my body craved.

"If it was someone else their head would be off." He said threateningly. The familiar chuckle of Ace made me laugh again.

"I told you be careful, the little miss knows what he wants." He laughed. I lightly played with the few strands of hair on the back of his head. He rested his chin on my shoulder as he squeezed my behind again.

I laughed as Jett growled approvingly.

"All mine." He said and Ace laughed.

"Jett." I warned and Ace laughed louder.

"She will have your ass on a leash before you know it." He said walking inside. I let go to go inside but his grip tightened.

"Jett." I groaned.

"Hmm?" He mused kissing my neck.

"We will be home later. Enough." I warned pushing him back; I looked him dead in the eye and he smirked. I rolled my eyes and turned receiving a firm smack on my ass. I yelped and jumped turning and glaring at him as he crossed his arms smirking. I held up the finger and walked inside as he laughed.