Chapter 11- Home

Chapter 11- Home

Cameron's POV:

"My home is that way." I said pointing to the white run down shack.

"Come on Anastasia." He said my 'real' name so nicely it sent chills up and down my spine. I shivered slightly and he grinned at my reaction.

"No Elizabeth?" I asked and he shook his head. I stepped towards him and grasped his man hood tightly and he groaned. God he felt huge,

"Fuck with me once and I will un man you." I whispered pressing a sweet kiss to his neck. I threw my bag in and got in taking the AUX cord. I plugged in my phone an began playing Luke Bryan. He shook his head as we began driving and soon I was dancing in my seat.

"Country girl shake it for me, girl! Shake it for me!" I said moving my hips and he laughed.

"We are never driving the truck again." He sighed.

"Get used to it, babe." I grinned as we pulled into the drive way.

"Are you busy right now?" I asked pausing while grabbing my things. He looked up, curiosity filling his eyes.

"Me and you." I smirked grabbing my lacrosse stick. I walked around back to where a lacrosse net sat on freshly cut grass. The grass by my house was dry and dead.

"Wow...this is amazing." I gasped dropping my bag. I shoved down my skirt wearing my little spandex shorts and dug into my bag for my shorts. I felt a hand firmly rest on my bum and I sighed.

"You squat don't you?" He asked and I could hear the smirk in his voice. I sighed pulling out my shorts and standing up. As I stood up my back was right against his stomach. I slid on my shorts and took off my sweater vest to reveal a white shirt. I bent down to grab my lacrosse stick and turned back to see him all ready and lightly tossing a lacrosse ball in his hands.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Am I ready to own your ass? Yes. Yes I am." I said smiling sweetly. I stepped out onto the field and he tossed the ball to me.

"Twenty questions?" I asked and he nodded.

"Staying in or going out? Date wise." I asked as I cradled the ball in my stick.

"Staying in." He said watching me intently.

"Big or small family?" He asked as I went to the side but he easily blocked me. I twirled back and flipped the hair from my face.

"Big. Blondes or brunettes?" I asked.

"Brunettes." He grinned as I tried going to the other side. He blocked me again and I huffed.

"Dominant or submissive?" He smirked.

"Dominant." I said smirking back. His eyes sparked and it sent electricity through me. Enough to lose my stance and for him to take the ball away. I groaned and he laughed.

"Don't worry, princess. I will try to go easy." He laughed.

"Alright, sporty or preppy?" I asked and he smirked again. He had a smirk on his face about one hundred percent of the time I saw him.

"Sporty." He grinned. I went to get the ball and he went around me and went to the net.

"Goal for the King." He said. He turned and I grabbed his friend again and grunted.

"You have to stop doing that." He groaned.

"Remember..."I said whispering in his ear.

"A king is nothing, without his queen." I said pressing a kiss to his neck again.There was something about his neck that drove me crazy, hell everything about him drove me crazy.

But besides his neck being the mark area, his neck was just so manly and strong. My canines descended and I shut my mouth as I felt my stomach tighten. He must of sensed it because when he looked back up his eyes were dark and stormy. Oh lord.

I quickly backed away and held my lacrosse stick up.

"You're biting off more than you can chew, Jett. I'm not a submissive cheerleader." I warned and that just made him smirk even more.

"And?" He asked his voice low and husky that made my body shake.

"C'mon Anastasia." He whispered. My canines descended and I dropped my stick and lunged at him and wrapped my legs tightly around his waist.