Chapter 5- A grand Mansion

Cameron's POV:

I began to move my head and I heard whispers from different voices.

"She's waking up." someone said. I opened my eyes to four people in the room. Jett, coach and two other people. They were all male and one wore a lab coat and the other wore an expensive suit. The one in the suit was an alpha. By his demeanour and height.

"How are you feeling kid?" Coach asked. I rubbed my sore head and neck.

"Alright...w-where am I?" I said feeling a little alarmed. An IV was in my arm and my heart began to race as I looked down at clothes I didn't own. I was in a sweater and shorts that I have never seen before.

"Calm down, it's alright." The man in the expensive suit said. Coach nodded to me and I relaxed.

"What happened? Where am I? Why am I not in my house?" I asked.

"Relax, Cammy. This is the Silvermoon pack house." Coach said.

"Silvermoon? I don't belong here." I said dazed and trying to get up but hands stopped me.

"She is dehydrated, not enough sugars and a bad concussion. I will keep her on IV and get some fluids. She should be fine in a few hours." The man in the lab coat said.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"Me? I am Dr. Brian Chancellor." The man in the lab coat said.

"Who are you?" I asked the man in the suit.

"I am David Silvermoon. You get some rest little lady and we will talk more after." I yawned and began to shut my eyes. I held out a thumbs up but I don't know if I did it right because they laughed.

-----

I woke up a little while later feeling much better. My head and neck was still sore but I was not dazed. I stretched cracking my back and neck.

"Alright...Thank you Mr. Silvermoon and Dr. Chancellor. I will be going now." I said getting up and gripping the bed because my balance was bad. Jett steadied me and I sat back on the bed.

"You're not going anywhere." Coach said.

"Why? I need to go home." I said.

"Cammy you have a concussion, a run down house that is falling a part, no food, no water, no electricity and no pack. For this school I am your new legal guardian. Which means you live with me and you are apart of the Silvermoon pack."

"But I'm not royal. I'm a Storm." I said. Storm was my grandfathers last name. My mom changed it when she married my father.

"Trust me. You are more royal than you think you are." David said smiling.

"B-but I hate royals, no offence and I don't live with packs. Have you met me? I'm an asshole." I said worriedly.

"Which is why you get practice now. So you can rule the pack in the future." David said. My eyes narrowed at Andrew.

"You told them!?" I growled and David laughed.

"You got a spirited one. Cameron I'm afraid you will be sharing a room with Jett." David assured.

"I'm so sorry for sounding disrespectful. This is too generous. I'm going to leave." I said.

"Cameron. Its either leave or become a rogue." Coach said. I turned to face him.

"What do you mean? I'm not a rogue." I said.

"The werewolf council decided that if you do not join us, then you will be hunted and killed as a rogue." He said.

"The fucking werewolf council." I said enraged. I hated the council.

"Alright, Cameron. Jett will show you your room." David said. I was fuming as they left. Jett had his hands in his pockets.

"I hate you." I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Oh trust me. Not for long. I last longer than thirty seconds." He smirked and I glared at him.

"Please I will never like you. Get used to being single." I snapped following him.

"I won't." He said in my ear and I batted his face away. He showed me his room which was gorgeous. A big black and grey canopy bed with curtains around it a huge bathroom, tv, couch and two walk in closets.

"Holy, this place is huge." I gasped.

"We are the strongest pack. Biggest house and the best attributes." He explained.

"Your room is like the size of my house." I laughed and he did too.

"That is your closet." He said pointing to the one with female clothes put in.

"Thanks. Although I am not sleeping in the same bed as you." I said.

"Where will you sleep?" He asked curiously.

"On the couch." I said laying on the rock hard two seater couch. I got up after it was too uncomfortable.

"The floor then." I said laying on the hard wood flooring as he stared at me intently. I sighed and got up, I made a barrier of pillows in the middle of the bed.

"Touch me and you die." I warned.