Chapter 9- Sass Queen

Cameron's POV:

After school I walked out into the parking lot to see Jett and his idiotic friends all by his truck. I stormed up to him and pushed through everyone.

"Here is my address, I want my car back tonight." I growled. He raised an eyebrow at me and I frowned.

"Don't bring it and I will un-man you." I warned. Nobody said anything and I brushed past everyone. I knew where my house was from here, might as well walk.

No way was I going to live with some stuck up royal who was my mate and was kissing some other stuck up royal. Nuh-uh that was not happening to this girl.

I began walking down the street with my lacrosse stick in my hand lightly twirling it. A car pulled up beside me and I turned; well it was a truck instead. Jett stared at me from inside.

"What are you doing?" He growled angrily.

"I'm walking home." I laughed.

"Really Cameron? Talking to your mate like that in front of people? Let alone your alpha mate?" He questioned.

"Really? My alpha mate is kissing Korkov. Laughing with losers. I don't need that." I said holding my hand up and walking ahead.

"She was away on a pack meeting when you came. I couldn't really tell her right away." He said trying to cover up.

"Listen here, royal. Leave me alone alright? Return my car and don't talk to me." I said getting angry.

"Cameron you are royal!" He growled stopping the car. He got out and stormed over with a beige folder in his hands.

"What are you talking about?" I said lowly. He slapped down the beige folder.

"You don't think I wouldn't look you up? I know everything about you. From your favourite colour- which is turquoise- to any allergies you have - which is watermelon seeds- to your real parents." He said opening the folder. On the inside was a man and a woman. The woman was gorgeous. Light brown curled hair and flawless skin and the man was ruggid and broad.

Cassandra and Ryan Storm.

"What is this?" I hissed.

"The last of the Storm's one of the strongest and most royal packs. Massacred by vampires when princess Cameron was just a year and a half old. Taken in by Jessica Storm and Micheal Masterson. Jessica is a distant cousin who took the name. Why do you have the last name Storm?" He asked.

"It always felt right. I don't know I'm not a Masterson. I'm a Storm." I shrugged.

"Exactly it's in your blood. You hate royals? Technically your family should have the throne." He said folding his arms over his broad chest.

"Then why am I hearing this now?" I questioned.

"Nobody knows the last Storm is still alive. People believe you died, Cameron isn't even your first name. It is your middle name. Nobody really paid attention to a packless-teen-werewolf."He explained.

"Cameron isn't my real name?" I asked.

"Anastasia Storm. Cameron is your middle name...princess Anastasia."