Chapter 24- House Party

Chapter 24-

Cameron's POV:

"Hey babe." Some guys said as I walked past them. I scowled and scoffed.

"Got a way better looking boyfriend." I chimed walking to the kitchen. There was Jett with Tyler and Derek playing beer pong. Well Tyler and Derek were Jett was watching.

"Did you find anything yet?" I whispered stepping around his thigh and pressing my body against his.

"A suspicion but I don't know if it is anything worth sharing." He said drinking his drink.

"Tell me later." I said as people began cheering I turned back and was yanked to the table by Derek.

"Come on face off against your man! Show him who is boss!" Derek grinned. I smirked and Jett sighed.

"I'm a bp champ." I said confidently holding onto my little ball. I tossed it right into his cup and he drank he did the same and I drank.

We each got each other's cups fairly easily because we were werewolves but it got down to the final cup for each of us. I had not felt the effects of the alcohol yet because I just got here but Jett had a few before so he was feeling it. I grinned and threw the ball into his cup and raised my arms into the air happily. I had beat my mate! Derek grabbed me and hauled me into the air cheering.

"That's how it is done boys!" He yelled setting me down. Someone handed me a drink and I chugged it and yelled again loudly and I went off into the other room to dance with the sorority girls.

"Cameron your boyfriend is so hot!" They all gushed. I grinned happily.

"I know! And I just beat his ass in beer pong!" I yelled. I suddenly felt hands on my waist and I turned and Jett grinned down at me and I smiled.

"I beat your ass in beer pong!" I laughed.

"Are you drunk?" He asked.

"Yes." I said kissing his neck. He grabbed my hair and tilted my head back and attacked my neck with his mouth. I groaned happily and pulled back.

"Later. Right now I want to dance." I said pushing his face away and turning back. I danced for what felt like hours and I drank so much that if I was human I would of had alcohol poisoning.

All I remember doing was tripping up the stairs and falling asleep on Jett's bed.

-----

I woke up the next morning next to Jett who was sleeping soundly. He laid above the blankets with no shirt on and sweatpants. I lightly touched his chest and his eyes opened.

"For fucks sake." He said under his breath stretching out.

"Thanks." I laughed and he smiled and kissed me softly and pulled back smiling.

"I can't handle the college life, man." He said.

"Same, man." I laughed and he shook his head.

"I think at about one you were stumbling and I brought you up here and you dropped." He laughed.

"I got to admit, I already miss being back home. I don't like it here." I admitted.

"Well if my suspicions are correct we should be out of here in a couple of days and we should be able to find Ace. Which should then lead to your parents." He said putting his arm behind my neck and cuddling me close to him. I wrapped my leg around his and sighed putting my arm across his torso.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"What if they are not alive and this was just a waste of time?" I asked.

"Hey, don't say that. They are alive and will be ecstatic to see their princess home." He said kissing my forehead. I say up and craned my neck at him and smiled.

"You're great." I said pressing my lips against his.

"As are you." He said pressing his lips against mine again an forcing open my mouth.