Chapter 23- Kappa Kappa!

Derek^^

Chapter 23- Kappa Kappa!

Cameron's POV:

"Why are we going here first?" I asked looking at the white building with perfectly cut green grass and trimmed bushes.

"You can't just walk into a frat house." Derek said.

"Oh and you are all allowed into a sorority?" I asked.

"Our frat house is sacred it's out man cave right now. A sorority house is full of horny young women. They live for our presence." He said proudly. I rolled my eyes and walked up the front steps and knocked on the door.

The door opened to reveal twelve smiling girls.

"Hi!" They all said in unison. I literally turned sharply and back out the door when I was grabbed and pulled back.

"Hi Derek, who are your friends?" One girl asked walking towards Jett. Tyler must have caught my gaze because he stepped in front and winked at me.

"Tyler." He said holding out his hand. I walked around and held Jett's hand tightly.

"Ladies this is the new girl Cameron. Make her feel welcome alright?" Derek asked.

"Of course, hi Cameron. My name is Heather." The girl said shaking my hand. I nodded and fixed my bag and Derek turned.

"Alright well are you going to get settled in?" Derek asked.

"I'm coming with you." I said quickly.

"But we have to get ready for Zeta's party tonight." One girl said excitedly.

"Exactly. We will see you in a few hours ladies." Derek said. Jett gave me a quick kiss and I turned back.

"Who is that!?" They all exclaimed.

"My boyfriend." I said. It was so weird usually you just say 'my mate' not my boyfriend. Heather fanned herself.

"Wow, you are lucky." She breathed an I smiled.

"Well let's show you to your room, my name is April." A girl with brown hair said walking up the stairs. I followed her into a princess bedroom that had a canopy bed and had two floors and a huge closet.

"We are the top sorority because we have billionaires who sponsor us." One girl said flipping her hair.

"Wow this is incredible." I said placing my bags on the bed. I looked around at the computer and desk with pink fluffy pens, and in the closet at the tall shoe rack.

"Alright let's go get ready!" April squealed. I followed them downstairs to a room that had a bunch of makeup, hair tools, chairs and mirrors.

"This is where we get ready for parties or events."

One girl showed me a chair and I sat down as she pulled out a curling wand and took out my ponytail.

"My name is Cassandra. It's nice to meet you." She smiled in the mirror.

"And I am Emily." Another said plopping down a bag of makeup.

"Nice to meet you both." I said confused. What was happening? She began curling my hair and Emily began doing my makeup.

After I had beach waves and my makeup was a little bit smokey to make my eyes pop and I had a light peach on my lips to make my eyes stand out.

I was then taken upstairs and given clothes.

I was given jean short shorts and a white spandex tank top thing that only covered my boobs and exposed my stomach. I was given a red plaid shirt to put over and I was given white converse.

"Wow total white girl." I said staring into the mirror.

"You look great! So cal." Heather said.

"What is so cal?" I asked.

"So Cali? Short form for California?" She asked staring at me confused.

"Right! I just blanked." I said looking away. She smiled and hopped away as I waited for the they girls to be ready.