Chapter 13- Bow down to the Queen

Cameron's POV:

Jett twirled strands of my hair that made my head go back. He kissed from my collar bone to my chin and it made me giggle and squirm. It also made my stomach tingle when he got close to the temporary mark.

"Enough." Connor said disgusted. I smiled and pulled away from him when he grabbed the band of my skirt. He smirked and let go and I stared at him hard. I grabbed my keys and I smiled.

"Race ya to school?" I asked and he smirked confidently.

"Sweetheart, you think your mustang could beat my corvette?" He tested.

"You obviously haven't fully tested my car then." I said flicking my hair over my shoulder. I walked out and got in and rolled down the windows. I turned up the music as he pulled out in his black corvette. Royals had too much money.

"Ready to get your ass kicked?" I smiled. He smirked back.

"Just try not to get too upset when I beat you, sweetheart." I took off out of the drive way and sped down the street. He was close behind me and I could see him smirking. His engine revved more and he sped up ahead of me. His car was faster than mine but I had a little extra boost. I pulled the small handle on my car and I sped ahead of him. I smirked as the school came up and I sped in and went to my parking spot. I grinned and got out eagerly as he drove to his usual spot.

"Oh and the Queen wins! All my peasants bow down to me!" I said happily.

"Where the hell did you get the extra boost from?" He laughed.

"From my secret contacts." I laughed.

"Secret contacts? Who are they?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"No one you need to worry about." I teased grabbing my lacrosse things from his trunk. We had a game today so we had practice all morning. He grabbed my hair and pulled my hair back again. I loved when he did that. Taking charge and actually acting like a man. He studied the mark on my neck almost admiring it.

"Studying your mark?" I asked.

"Yes. How perfect it looks on your flawless neck." He said. A moan rumbled in his chest and I gasped as I felt it against my own chest. I bit my lip slightly and he growled again making his chest rumble. He crashed his lips down to mine in a deep passionate kiss. I smiled happily finally feeling alive over the many years of searching for something.

This empty feeling I got was finally filled and I was happy.

"You left me for her!?" Someone screeched and I sighed breaking away. I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"Have fun." He whispered in my ear and kissed my earlobe.

"You are leaving me with her?" I asked.

"No. I'm watching." A fight in the werewolf world between two wolves would not be broken up. A fight between them two was a fight between them. It had to be resolved with no extra baggage. He walked to his car and I flicked my hair over my shoulder.

"Beth." I said smiling sweetly. She was fuming with anger.

"He left me...for you." She said growling. Her canines had descended and she had a death glare on her face.

"Yep he left you for the girl from district high. How does that make you feel?" I asked smiling. She growled and lunged at me and I grabbed her and spun around slamming her back to the floor. She Pushed her feet into my stomach and kicked off sending me flying backwards. I landed on the gravel and my hands rubbed against it. I grimaced and got back up as she stalked towards me. She went to grab me but I connected a swift punch to her nose and her head snapped back. Blood poured from her nose and her hands flew up and grasped it. She let out a pained yell and I stepped back to avoid the blood.

"Alright let's go." The teachers said taking her to the nurse. I turned to get my stuff when someone called my name.

"Cameron Storm." I turned back and the principal stood staring at me with his hands in his suit pockets.

"Hey." I said nonchalantly.

"Only two weeks here and you are fighting and bad mouthing royals." He said and a couple of the guys smirked behind me.

"What can I say? It's my charm." I smiled.

"May I remind you Cameron this is an elite school for royals. Considering you are a non-royal I suggest you be careful as to what you say." He warned. I frowned at his threat and he turned.

"What if I am Princess Anastasia Storm?" I asked. He stopped in his tracks and people behind me gasped. He turned back.

"Why would you say that?" He asked.

"I never knew my real birth parents. My caregivers now look nothing like me. I have the same birthday as the princess, same name...what else could it be?" I asked. He stood stunned for a few minutes before turning to Jett.

"Did you contact the council?" He asked.

"Already did." He replied. he nodded swiftly and walked away. Yea that's right.