Chapter 31: Back to school

Cameron's POV:

"Come on you two get up. You have to get back to school you missed too much time." Jett's mom said coming in. She opened the curtains to let the sun in. Jett groaned putting his face into the pillow. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him so my back was to his front. He buried his face in my hair and I smiled.

"Jett, come on you both have a lacrosse game." She said and I pulled his arm off and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and put my hair into a messy bun; I threw on some foundation and mascara when Jett came in. He yawned ruffling his brown hair and looked into the mirror.

He grabbed his tooth brush and brushed his teeth as I did the same thing and then went and grabbed my uniform. I laid the uniform on the bed and began undressing. Jett came out with his uniform on as I finished buttoning up mine; he rolled up the sleeves and grabbed a hat putting it backwards; he looked so hot with his hat on backwards. I smirked at him as he grabbed his lacrosse equipment.

"Are you going to grab your lacrosse equipment or just stand there and check me out?" He laughed. I blushed grabbing my stuff and walked downstairs. I grabbed a muffin, banana and a coffee and headed outside.

"Pick up truck today?" I asked even though I was already throwing my stuff in the back.

"I guess so." He called from inside of the house. I sat in eating my food as we drove back to school. I got out grabbing my stuff out of the back as Jett's friends began crowding over.

"Cam!" Connor called happily.

"Con!" I smiled running towards him. I hugged him tightly as he hugged me back. I pulled back and smiled patting his cheek.

"I missed you how are you?" I asked and he smiled.

"I'm good, I'm pretty sure our old bat of a teacher missed you as well." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"That old geezer needs to take the stick out of his ass." I laughed. He smiled and went on to talk to Tyler when I was pulled by someone. Jett wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I giggled quietly.

"Showing everyone who you belong to." He growled lowly. My skin tingled as he kissed my neck and my jaw. I smiled turning around and pressing my body against his. He left his hands on my waist and I hugged him laying my head on his chest.

"So how was the college life?" Someone asked and he chuckled; his chest rumbled slightly and I smiled.

"Party wise, it was fucking amazing. All the beer you want, college girls. It was amazing. Other than that it was shit." He said. I looked up and frowned.

"College girls, eh?" I asked and he looked down apologetically.

He kissed my nose and smiled.

"It was girl on girl action." He said shrugging and I smiled.

"Alright, you're safe." I laughed taking my bag.

"I'm going to go change." I said going to press a quick kiss to his lips. He instead pulled my waist to him and deepened the kiss. I smiled grabbing his neck and kissed back as he forced his tongue into my mouth. I gripped the back of his shirt and he pulled away smirking. He leaned back folding his arms over his chest and I breathed heavily at how hot he was.

I turned and I felt a firm hand on my behind. Everyone was going inside and I turned stepping right up to him. I made sure no one was looking and I gripped his friend and he leaned forward grimacing.

"Loosen your grip there, eh?" He said holding his breath I smirked and whispered in his ear.

"Bye darling." I said planting a kiss on his neck.