Chapter 39- The Return

Cameron's POV:

I stepped downstairs just as there was a knock on the door. I sighed and walked over swinging it open.

"Mom? Dad? What are you guys doing here?" I asked surprised. Body guards surrounded them as my father wore an expensive black suit and my mom wore a red pencil skirt with matching blazer.

"Hi honey...May we step in?" She asked. I nodded opening the door as they came in. The body guards waited outside and I led them to the living room. They sat down just as Seth came in.

"Ryan?" He asked surprised. My dad looked over and smiled standing up,

"Seth? Your son is Andrew?" He asked shaking his hand.

"Yes. How are you?" He asked. Seth knew my parents were alive he just didn't know where they were.

"I'm excellent. We actually just got back from visiting the council to run tests to make sure we are who we are." He said rolling his eyes. Seth laughed patting his shoulder.

"How was it? Are you Ryan Storm or just some random guy?" He laughed.

"No they confirmed that we are who we are. That's where the big news comes in." I listened intently.

"They have decided to finally put someone on the throne. They agreed together saying we were the perfect royal household to place on it." He said proudly.

"Ryan that's awesome! I'm proud of you." He said smiling. I smiled happily knowing my parents were now staying closer to me.

"So what happens now?" Seth asked looking from my dad to my mom.

"We wait for our coronation which is next week. They are preparing the castle with the Storm crest and everything." He explained.

"I can imagine the publicity resulting from this. The rogues are going to be going insane knowing a king and queen are back." He informed him,

"We already discussed it. Cameron's ideas are amazing. We are tired of the rogues outbreaking because of the rules. We are not chained dogs we are free creatures." My dad smiled looking back at me. I smiled happily as did Seth.

"You have a wonderful daughter with you. She is a strong, independent and respectable woman." Seth said proudly. I smiled and soon felt hands on my shoulders. I looked up as Andrew smiled at my father. I placed my hand on top of his.

"Well let me go get some coffee." Seth said walking into the kitchen with my mom and dad. Andrew took my hand pulling me up from the couch and he spun me around. I laughed as he wrapped an arm around my waist holding my hand and swaying back and forth.

"What are you doing?" I laughed as he kissed my cheek tenderly.

"Dancing with my beautiful girl." He said.

"To no music?" I laughed.

"You know my dad really likes you, eh?" He said and I smiled.

"He does, doesn't he? He tells me all the time that I am a strong woman." I said and he nodded.

"It's because you are." He said tucking my grey hair behind my ears. I laid my head on his chest as we swayed back and forth to no music.

My stomach growled roughly and I frowned.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"Did you not have lunch half an hour ago?" He said referring to the turkey on whole wheat I had with a side of veggies and fruits.

"So? I want chips." I said grabbing a bag and opening them. I popped the salty goodness in my mouth as Andrew went outside. He laid on the porch swing slightly swinging back and forth and I walked out sitting on him.

I ate my chips as he put his hands around my waist. He pushed my hair out of the way of my neck and gently nibbled on the skin where my mark should be. I giggled slightly and curled my shoulders up and he laughed playing with my hair.

"I will get you there one day." He said as I folded the bag of chips I turned pulling down his sweater to reveal his collar bones.

"What are you doing?" He smirked as I nipped at the skin. He curled up his shoulders as I did and I laughed.

"I will get you there one day." I mocked.