Chapter 6- Kill me now please.

Chapter 6- Kill me now, please.

Cameron's POV:

I sighed loudly when I woke up to a blaring alarm. The pillow wall was still intact and Jett shifted and got up and went into the bathroom. I got up and opened the blinds lightly to look for my uniform. I banged on the bathroom door angrily.

"Where is my uniform?" I grumbled. The door swung open and he stared at me tiredly. He only wore shorts and it took all of my strength to not focus on his chest.

"Did you even check the closet? That is where people put clothes these days." He said. I frowned and walked into the closet to see my black skirt and navy blue sweater vest. I shoved on my uniform and my shoes and tied my hair up in a bun. I grabbed my bag and banged on the bathroom door again. This time he came out dripping wet with a towel hanging dangerously low on his hips. I covered my eyes from staring at his v-line.

"Put on some clothes, huh?" I growled.

"Maybe if someone wasn't banging on the door like a crazy person." He said brushing past me. I uncovered my eyes and sighed.

"Where are my car keys?" I asked, turning around as he buckled up his pants and began buttoning up his white shirt. He pushed back his hair and looked around. He shoved on his sweater and rolled up the sleeves.

"These?" He smirked and I frowned as he dangled my keys in the air.

"Yes. Thank you." I said stepping forward but he held them out of my reach.

"Ride with me." He said.

"Uh, funny. No." I said reaching for them.

"Alright." He smiled handing them to me and I stared at him. He did something.

"What did you do?" I asked and he just smiled. He grabbed his lacrosse bag and stick from his closet and walked downstairs. I ran down after him and passed him out the door. My car was in the driveway. I got inside and put the key in the ignition. Jett got into his black four by four truck. How many vehicles does this guy have? A loud beep came from my car and I looked down to see I had no gas. It was empty. I looked over at Jett who was smirking. I growled baring my canines and got out slamming my door shut to see gas stains on the driveway. He rolled down the window.

"Need a ride?" He asked.

"You leaked all the gas from my car!?" I yelled.

"I didn't do that." He shrugged.

"Oh really then who did?" I asked placing my hands on my hips.

"You know, Connor was right. You actually are pretty hot." He said looking me up and down. I felt my cheeks get hot with either anger or embarrassment.

"I can't believe you! You're crazy!" I exclaimed.

"Says the girl screaming in the driveway. Come on love, I'll buy you breakfast." He said.

"Don't call me that. I'll walk. I don't need your money." I snarled.

"Walk, eh? Where is the school?" He tested. I was fuming with anger and then I thought about it. I had no clue how to get to the school from here. He saw my hesitation and smirked.

"Come on, love." He said.

"Ugh!" I growled grabbing my lacrosse stuff and putting it in the back. I opened the door and sat in folding my arms.

"Non royals." He sighed. I scoffed and began laughing.

"Classic royal thing. You think you're so high and mighty."

"I'm only high and mighty over one person. My mate." He said staring at me with his stormy eyes.

"You're such a typical royal alpha. All high and mighty over your helpless mate. News flash Jett. I'm not helpless."

"Really? Packless, mateless, no parents, no friends and no where to call home. That screams helplessness." He said. That touched a nerve. I growled lowly feeling a rumble in my chest.

"Fuck you." I said, my voice was barely a whisper and I knew he heard it.