Chapter 4- Rivalry

Chapter 4- Rivalry

Cameron's POV:

"What team are we facing?" I asked before the bus pulled up. We warmed up on the field and waited for the other team. I turned to look at the all black bus that pulled in.

"District high?" I asked disbelieved.

"Yea. What's wrong?" Connor asked.

"I got expelled because I destroyed the bus. They got a new one."

"How did you manage that?" Tyler asked.

"Spray paint, a golf club and a lot of gooey substances oh and a knife." I said. I had slashed the tires, dented the bus, broke the windows and ripped up the seats.

"Why?"

"The captain said I was a whore. He came in his pants before we even did anything." I sighed.

"What?" Jett asked.

"Nothing." I grumbled. Out of all people this asshole would be my mate. Their captain Ethan walked up smirking.

"Look at who is in prep school and still playing a sport for boys." He smirked.

"Stuff it Ethan." I said rolling my eyes. He whacked my lacrosse stick out of my hands.

"You think you are going to get off that easily of what you did to me and our bus?" He asked. Jett shoved him far back.

"Why don't you focus on getting ready for the ass beating you're going to get." Jett said.

"I can handle this myself." I growled lowly.

"Ohhh, what's this? You trying to get into the captains' pants? Not surprising." Ethan said.

"Oh yea, hopefully he will last longer than thirty seconds, with his clothes still on." I said and the guys on the team smirked and laughed. His face and ears grew red.

"You better watch it out there, Storm." He growled lowly.

They stalked off and I picked up my stick.

"I can handle myself." I said to Jett.

"Really? You looked like you were struggling." He said back. I got chest to chest with him.

"Listen, royal. Just because we are mates doesn't mean I need a knight in shining armour, I can handle myself. So leave me alone." I growled.

"Really? You know how many girls would be dying to be you?" He asked.

"That's great. They can have you." I said walking away. I shoved on my helmet and shook my head.

"Stupid boys."

-----

"Jett on centre, Jared you got right wing, Cameron take left. Connor and Tyler you're on defence." Coach said. I nodded and walked out on the field to stand next to my old teammate, Ryan. He hit my stick.

"Well, well, well." He smirked. I hit his stick back.

"Touch me again and I will un-man you." I threatened. I turned to the face off where the ball was in the air. Ryan tried pushing me and I shrugged him off grabbing the ball. Ethan was right behind me but I was faster. I went behind the net and tossed it out to Jett who did a toe drag and tossed it five-hole.

"Yes!" I said running over and celebrating.

"Nice pass." Jett said.

"Thanks. Nice goal." I said. We left their circle and the ref blew the whistle. I ran at Ethan and knocked the ball out. I scooped it up and shot it right past the goalie Austin. I looked back at Ethan who glared.

Towards the end of the game, things got a little rough as we were killing them 11-0. I had the ball looking for a pass when I saw Ethan coming. I tossed it to Tyler when someone hard hit my head. I was knocked over onto the grass and my lacrosse stick flew from my hands. I laid unmoving until I heard a whistle.

"Cam you alright?" Someone asked. I opened my eyes to see Connor with a worried look on his face.

"You alright?" He asked again. His face blurred and I blinked slowly.

"No..." I breathed falling back unconscious.