Chapter 33- Perfect Duo

Cameron's POV:

I stretched in the locker room rolling out my hips and my ankles as I prepared for the game. Jett sat behind me watching intently and as I began rolling out my hips he took his stick and hit my ass with it.

I turned back and rolled my eyes.

"Really, Jett? I'm wearing long shorts, high socks, a huge chest protector, a jersey and a helmet. I'm showing no skin and that turns you on?" I laughed and he chuckled.

"You are always hot to me; it doesn't matter what you wear, babe." I loved it when he called me babe...oh he called me baby girl sometimes and it drove me insane. It was so attractive when he said it.

I stopped when we had to go out onto the field. I grabbed my stick and headed out behind Jett. We were facing another common royal school so the game should favour in our way considering this team has been reigning champs for the past four years.

"Alright, Jett on centre, Cam and Connor take his wings and I want Tyler and Cody on defence. Let's kick some ass." Coach said.

"Be careful?" Jett asked as we hit our hands together in our little handshake. I smiled lifting up my mask as he pressed a kiss to my lips.

"I don't know what that means. I live life on the edge." I smirked walking to my position. The guy on centre looked me up and down then back at Jett.

"That yours? She's hot. I wonder what she looks like out of that equipment." He smirked. Jett growled and hit his stick, the guy next to me looked me up and down as well.

"Mmm, I bet she has all the right curves in all the right places." He said. I rolled my eyes and hit him with the butt end of my stick where there is no padding.

"Fuck off." I said lowly.

"Oh what's the little girl going to do?" He asked.

"Nothing." I smiled sweetly and he raised an eyebrow.

"But him..." I said pointing to Jett.

"He will beat the living shit out of you. Just look at what he did to the captain of Bennington district." I shrugged. I heard him mutter a 'right' and I looked at Jett and winked. Seconds later the ball was dropped and Jett scooped it up running down the field. Numerous guys tried to stop him but he pushed through. I was on the side open and I called out to him.

"Jett!" I yelled and he tossed the ball over as soon as I got it I threw it to the net and into the backing. The buzzer went and I went over to Jett and hit his glove.

"Nice shot." He said.

"Yea, that pass was alright." I shrugged smirking. We went back cross the line as the other team emerged with the ball as soon as they passed out line we went on offence. Jett and I went after the ball carrier; Jett went straight for him making him turn and there I was to rock him out of his socks. I sent him to the ground as Jett picked up the ball. We ran down the field passing back to each other and dekeing out our opponents.

When we got to the net I passed the ball back to him and he shot it in the net.

"Aha! The dynamic duo!" Coach hollered. I smiled hitting Jett's glove and going back over our line.

"You're doing good, baby girl." Jett called not meeting my eyes. A shiver went up my spine and I smiled.