Chapter 30- Dinner

AN: I noticed on the chapter where I posted the picture of Cameron that it did not come up, I have fixed it so hopefully people can see it now; it is in the same chapter as it was before.

Chapter 30- Dinner

Cameron's POV:

I sat at the long dinning table next to Jett as a maid sat a plate of salad and chicken in front of me. My stomach growled and I smiled picking up the perfectly clean fork. I could see my face in it, it was so clean. I dug in happily as my mom struck up conversation.

"So you have not heard from Jessica or Michael?" She asked.

"Not since they kicked me out. Michael's sister in the pack set up an account for me to get a place to live and some necessities. Other than that Michaels ordered Jessica to not speak to me or make contact with me." I shrugged and my mother frowned angrily.

"I ask her to help me with one simple thing. To simply take care of my daughter." She mumbled.

"In her defence she was just listening to what her mate told her to do. I guess I can't be totally mad at her for doing that." I shrugged.

"I never did like Michael, since the first day she brought him home after school your grandfather didn't like him and I didn't either. He was rude and was controlling but you can't tell a girl to leave her mate." She said and I nodded.

"No so I don't blame her. Besides I like where I am now." I smiled out of the corner of my eye I saw a small smile appear on Jett's face. After dinner the maids brought out tea and some small snacks.

"So are you going to stay in this secluded realm forever?" I asked bluntly. My mom met eyes with my father and smiled.

"No, we are meeting with the council in a couple of days. We have to do a series of blood tests and other identity tests." She said.

"So that means the throne will no longer be empty." Jett said.

"It does. Usually the council would not take on a king and queen so quickly but since we are Storms the council has pulled strings to make sure there is someone who is controlling the realm. Also, with Anastasia's ideas about the rogues then perhaps the werewolf realm may become more peaceful." My dad said approvingly I smiled happily since someone was finally listening to my ideas and appreciating them.

"So I can finally have a home." I chuckled and Jett frowned.

"I don't think someone is happy about that." My mom laughed and I smiled meeting his eyes.

"You should focus on school, instead of girls." I smiled patting his shoulder. He rolled his eyes and I laughed turning back.

"However it is late and I believe you have been gone from school for a while, hmm?" My mom asked and I nodded sheepishly.

"I don't know if I want to leave. I miss having a family, to be honest." I said.

"Oh darling we will be back before you know it. For now you and Jett enjoy your time together." She smiled standing up. We stood up and walked to the door and my mom sighed.

"I'm so happy you found us, Anastasia and if I could go back I would not have made the decision I did. We have missed such important things in your life and we promise we will not miss anymore." She vowed hugging me tightly. I smiled happily and hugged them all back. We said our goodbyes and walked outside to the car. Ace and Tyler got in the back and I got in the front with Jett.

"How do you feel?" He asked me as Tyler and Ace laid asleep.

"I feel like a different person. I feel like Anastasia instead of Cameron and I don't know if that is a good thing." I said honestly. He smiled rubbing my thigh.

"You are Cameron to me and you are perfect the way you are." He smiled. I placed my hand on top of his and squeezed it. I held onto his hand while laying back and looking out the window.

"Anastasia Storm." I said.