Chapter 17: Hell

^^ Ace

Chapter 17: Hell

Cameron's POV:

My eyes fluttered open as someone was kissing and sucking on my neck.

Jett...

I sighed rolling my eyes and put my hand back on his face and pushed him away.

"You're so needy." I groaned as he came back. He muffled a growl into my neck and I snarled.

"You're so annoying...This is why I don't want to live here because I wake up with hickeys every morning- oh...ok." I said surprised as he went near the mark area. My whole body froze and a chill ran up my spine as his teeth grazed it. He then grabbed the skin hard between his teeth and I gasped as he didn't break the skin, but it still felt amazing. I turned my head the other way to open up my neck more and he growled approvingly. I lightly closed my eyes and sighed happily as he continued attacking my neck.

He pulled away and I went to turn back when he put a hand on my bum and pushed me out of the bed. I screamed as I hit the floor and I giggled while rolling on my back.

"Oww...that hurt." I laughed trying to speak.

"Are you showering?" He asked looking over.

"I don't want to get my hair wet. It takes too long to dry." I said sprawled out on the ground.

"Then don't put your hair under the water." He said simply. I sat up an sighed rubbing my eyes.

"I need a shower cap." I said and he shook his head.

"Wash your face after." He said leaning back. I got up and went into his large bathroom and marvelled at the tub.

"Ooo I want to take a bath in this bad boy." I said touching the jets. I went to the clear shower glass and turned on the water. I loved steaming water; it felt amazing on my muscles.

I stripped off my clothes and tied my hair up into a bun. I stepped in and sighed happily when the water hit me. I cleansed myself for a little bit until I felt a cold draft come in. I turned and Jett stepped in without a care in the world.

My eyes literally popped out of my head and I turned.

"Uhm excuse me! This isn't the boys locker room!" I exclaimed hiding my face. I have been naked in front of boys before but not my mate. He intimidated me.

"What? We are saving water. Don't you care about the environment?" He asked washing his hair.

"I do. I don't care for male body parts during my shower time." I frowned. He rolled his eyes and turned when I noticed the large swirl tattoo on his back followed by many thick pink scars. I lightly ran my finger over the large bump.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

"A fight." He said simply and I scoffed.

"I can tell. With who?" I asked.

"A vampire. My little sister was playing in the woods when she wasn't supposed to and a vampire tried to kill her and I interfered and got some scars to deal with."

"You have a sister?" I asked.

"Yep, and two brothers."

"What the hell? Where are they?" I asked.

"My one brother is my unidentical twin and he is studying in the human realm and my older brother has a small pack towards the east." He explained.

"What are their names?"

"My little sisters' name is Jennifer, my older brothers name is Joey and my twin is Jake."

"Your parents like names that begin with 'J'" I smiled.

"Just a little bit." He laughed stepping out. I took my towel and wrapped it around myself and stepped out walking to the closet to put on my uniform.

"When will Ace contact you?" I asked as he walked around his room half naked.

"When he gets a chance. He updates me constantly. He won't go long without telling me what is happening." He assured putting on his white dress shirt. He did up the buttons and tucked it into his pants and grabbed his vest. He shoved it over his head and then slid on his suit jacket.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said and he came over an placed his hands beside my hips and came close to my face.

"What is wrong?" He asked again.

"I'm scared. If this thing works I will have to be queen, I will have a lot of responsibilities, I will have people trying to kill me." I sighed shaking my head. He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"It will work." Then to my cheek.

"Other people including me will help you." He then kissed my other cheek.

"You would make an excellent queen." and then he pressed a kiss to my nose.

"I would never let anyone lay a finger on you." He said dangerously. I smiled an he pressed a kiss to my lips. My finger tips touched his jaw and I smiled happily.

"I got your back, Ana." He assured.