Chapter 36- Saviour Jett

Jett's POV:

"Ow Jett that fucking hurts." She groaned squeezing her eyes shut. Her walls clenched around me and I placed my hand on her stomach.

"Relax your muscles, if you are tense it will hurt more." I said keeping still to allow her body to adjust.

"How do you know all this? Are you a girl or something?" She asked arching her back uncomfortably.

"I had my experience with virgins." I smirked and then mentally slapped myself.

"What!?" She growled her eyes flashing open. She stared at me angrily and I quickly pulled out and thrusted into her harshly and she winced.

"Ow Jett!" She cried out. I thrusted again and her protest was now quieter.

"How about now?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Now?" I asked and she made a small shrug so that was my cue to do what I needed to do. I let go of her pinned hands bending down to kiss her neck. She wrapped her legs around my waist to open herself more and I smirked into her neck as she moaned my name over and over again.

"Remember when I said I lasted longer than those boys?" I grunted.

"Yes! Oh my God yes!" She cried out and I chuckled.

"I told you." I said pressing a forceful kiss to her lips. She pulled away to cry out in pleasure digging her claws into my back. I laid down beside her as she panted heavily. She laid back on her pillow to catch her breath.

"Wow..." She breathed. She held out her fist and I laughed as we did our little handshake.

----

She laid on her stomach with only her pink thong on. Her leg was hitched up as her ass stuck out. Bite marks and love bites covered every inch of her body.

She had fallen asleep as a result of the heat. I watched as her back rose and dropped from her breathing. Occasionally she would moan my name in her sleep and whimper slightly.

She was absolutely perfect. Her smooth skin was out for me to rub and caress; everything about her was for me. No one else would have her except for me. I reached over running my hand along her shoulder and biting on the exposed skin. She shivered in her sleep as I ran my hand along the outside of her leg.

She suddenly sat up rubbing her eyes and I stared at her exposed chest. I looked back up to meet her eyes and she smirked at me. I watched her intently as she pushed back the sheets and straddled my hips.

"What are you doing?" I asked running my hands on her hips.

"Taking care of my man." She said moving down under the covers. Her head went underneath and I almost jumped once her mouth was on me.

"Oh my God." I said disbelieved. I pulled back the sheet watching her mouth go to work.

"Best girl ever." I sighed happily gripping her hair.