Chapter 32- Ace and Elena

Elena's POV:

My guards walked behind me as I walked up the steps to the Silvermoon household. I was not in the mood for royal meetings so I was dressed in black slacks and a white cashmere sweater. It went against my pale skin and platinum blond hair.

My hair was in a bun with a few pieces framing my face. I crossed my hands waiting for someone to open the door.

"Elena? How are you?" Seth asked. Seth was Jett's father; the alpha of this dominant pack.

"Seth, I am wonderful. How are you?" I smiled as he gestured for me to come in. My guards waited by the front door as I followed Seth to the kitchen.

"You are here for Ace I take it?" He asked. I nodded and he looked in the backyard. Ace sat on a bench staring out into the forest.

"Thank you, Seth." I smiled opening the sliding door. I stepped out quietly and walked to him.

"Ace?" I asked quietly. He got up quickly his eyes going wide and I smiled.

"Lena?" He asked using my usual nickname. I smiled as he came to me wrapping his arms tightly around my waist and spinning me around. He sat me down and I smiled resting my hands on his chest.

"I missed you." I said and he smiled.

"I know, I missed you too...I just decided to st- I mean. I got caught up." He said shrugging nervously. I frowned, I knew he was lying. I took his hands and sat down on the bench and placed his hands in my lap.

"Ace what's wrong? I feel like you have been distant lately." I said looking at him. He looked down sadly and I sighed gripping his hand.

"I-I have honestly just been nervous about the whole wedding thing." He said rubbing the back of his neck. A pang hit my heart and I had to bite back a yell.

"Why? Ace talk to me." I said trying to hide the anger.

"Elena I love you to death. I have been alone my whole life I wasn't sure what to do or how to accept being a part of a family. Hell once I turned sixteen I went out to become an assassin." He said anxiously. He stood up and paced back and forth and I took a second to recollect myself.

"Ace, I assure you I wouldn't try to change you or pressure you into something you are not comfortable with. I love you with all my heart and I want you to be happy." I said. He turned back to me with a startled look.

"No, no, no Elena. I did not mean it like that baby. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I just got a little scared of the idea of a real family, with kids and everything." He said taking my hands and pulling me up. I smiled as he pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.

"I remember the first time we met." He smirked and I sighed.

"Oh God that was embarrassing." I said my cheeks becoming warm. Ace had a contact who had ordered him to do some role playing... That contact was my sister. At the time Ace did multiple services to make some extra money on the side. My sister was into the freaky stuff of role playing and all that so she had ordered Ace to sneak into her room. She had this ultimate fantasy with assassin's; they were huge in the eleven realm.

So my sister and I look fairly alike and dumbass over here got mixed up with our bedrooms so as I was getting ready for bed when an assassin jumped into my room as I was half naked. Shortly after with my screaming done I told him he had the wrong room.

Him being the gentleman he is told me that he should have been ordered in my room. Yes he sweet talked me, his sweet words held my heart ever since.

"I was what? Eighteen?" He asked and I shook my head blushing.

"Yes because it was four years ago. I was seventeen." I said as he kissed my forehead.

"I loved that evening. I swore you were Katarina. You both have similar hair colour except yours is a tad paler. Your skin is also paler but in the light I couldn't tell. Oh! And your eyes, hers are a hazel colour where as yours are that beautiful lilac colour." He said staring into my eyes. My parents said my eyes were a gift from the Gods for being the next ruler of our realm. It wasn't often that an elf had purple coloured eyes.

"Yes I was also half naked." I pointed out and he smirked.

"You were...You were a bit shorter but you still had your beautiful curves." He said gripping my hips. I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ace..." I said not meeting his eyes. He pressed a kiss to my hair line and I looked up when he smashed his lips against mine. His kiss was so rough and forceful that it stung and made my lips swell. I curved my back as he pressed against my chest. He kept a hand on my back and moved his other one to my bottom where he squeezed aggressively. I moaned into his mouth and tangled my hands into his soft hair.

He grabbed my thigh hitching it up to his hip. He held my leg there as he deepened the kiss forcing his tongue in my mouth. He groaned as our tongues fought for dominance and he dropped my leg pushing me back against the shed wall. He placed his hands on the side of my head and forced his leg in between my thighs. I gasped as he bit down on my lip.

"Ace..." I moaned trying to stop as his hands went under my sweater to touch the curves of my body. He went to the band of my pants and I knew I had to stop. Before he could take off the button I pushed him off.

"Ace...Purity..." I said. The eleven princess had to be pure at her wedding. He sighed but nodded.

"I forgot the princess had to be pure before she came to the bad side." He smirked winking at me.

"Oh shut up." I said and he smiled.

"Don't worry; our wedding night I will make you feel so many things you won't be able to contain yourself. I'll have you writhing in our bed and not being able to walk for days." He said cockily. I blushed heavily and he laughed kissing my hot cheeks.

"Don't worry Lena, I will try to be gentle." He whispered biting down on my neck. I moaned as he sucked on the skin and kissed it before leaving.

"Yes that should show up soon." He smiled admiring my neck. I grabbed my sweater pulling it up to my chin.

"Ace!" I growled as he grabbed my hand.

"Oh guards! Princess Elena and I wish to go home!" He sang.