Chapter 38- Wedding of a Century

Cameron's POV:

"God I hate weddings." I grumbled pulling down the tight dress that Andrew insisted I should wear. It was tight and mid thigh with no straps and a see through section at my stomach. I said it wasn't wedding material but Andrew said it was.

"Yea but you look amazing." He said putting a firm hand on my hip. I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Really? It's your best friends wedding and you are paying attention to me?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Ace won't mind. He thinks your hot." He said quietly in my ear. I laughed lightly as Elena's maid of honour came to get Andrew. I looked the pretty girl up and down as she batted her eyelashes.

"Watch it, girl..." I said looking her tiny frame up and down.

"He would break you in bed." I smirked causing her to stare wide eyed. I did our little handshake with Andrew before taking my seat by Tyler. He smiled at me as we watched everyone walk down. Soon the music picked up as Elena emerged, she wore a beautiful white ball gown that flowed around her. Her veil was down to the floor and the tiny jewels in her white hair sparkled. I smiled happily of how pretty she looked. She looked up at Ace who smiled at her happily. She got to the front where her father gave her away and the ceremony began.

------
"Lena..." Ace began calling her by her little nickname. I smiled at how cute it was.

"I rather not share how we first met because it might give your father a heart attack." He laughed causing a slight chuckle.

"However, spending time with you these past two years has showed me what it means to have a true family. I grew up as an orphan by wonderful people. I was terrified to get married because I didn't know how to be with a big family and I also wasn't sure if I would be the best you deserve. But the more time I spent with you the more I began to realize that I love you. You are perfect in every single way." He said and tears began to spill from her eyes. I met eyes with Andrew and we shared a warm smile. He mouthed the words 'I love you' and I mouthed them back.

"Anyways, all that I am trying to say is that I love you princess. Forever and always I will be your man." He vowed. Elena shakily grabbed the cards from the small maid of honour.

"Ace, although I received plenty of insults and mean comments from ignorant people saying that marrying an assassin is the worst idea ever. But I love you, I love your long hair and I respect you so much. All those comments go in one ear and out the other because you will soon be my husband not theirs. I promise to love you forever and to be the best wife you could ever dream of because I love you so much and you deserve the best there is." She said her voice wavering at the end from the tears. I smiled as the ceremony continued on in elven when the priest finally cleared his throat.

"For the English tongues out there," he chuckled.

"Ace, Elena I now pronounce you man and wife. Ace you may kiss your bride." He smiled Ace pulled Elena to him tightly and they shared a passionate kiss that was followed by a series of claps and cheers. They walked down the aisle and everyone went to enjoy the cocktail hour. I met up with Andrew who was speaking with some of Ace's friends.

"Hey babe." He said wrapping an arm around my waist and pressing a kiss to my cheek. I smiled happily as he excused ourselves and we went to get some drinks.

"What would you like, beautiful?" He asked me and I smiled.

"Champagne, handsome." I answered and he handed me a glass and we clinked them together before drinking them.

Later we were allowed inside and I was disappointed because Andrew had to go sit at the head table with Ace. I sighed as he left me once again but I was placed at a table with members of the pack. I sat beside Andrew's mother Clara.

"Andrew told you to wear that didn't he?" She asked giggling. I smiled and peered at her.

"He did. Why?"

"We were shopping for Seth and he said it would look amazing on you. He bought it awhile back I believe." She said. I blushed as I looked up at Andrew who was laughing with Ace's other groomsmen. Soon Ace and Elena were both out for their first dance. It was a sweet and loving dance that was followed by delicious food. I got chicken with salad and potatoes and I was so hungry I finished it in seconds. In fact all the werewolves did considering our huge appetites. All the elves were eating tiny graceful bites where as we were looking for desert. I slid a piece of gum in my mouth heading to the bathroom. I walked out when I was suddenly pinned to the wall behind a few crates and boxes. Andrew bent down biting the sensitive skin on my chest.

"Andrew we are at a wedding." I laughed pushing him away.

"How great would that be? Sex at a wedding? Trying to not get caught...The adrenaline." He said huskily in my ear. I shivered as his finger tips ran along my upper arms. He made my stomach clench at his words.

"Andrew we are in a hallway." I said again forcing him to look at me. A smirk appeared on my face as we traveled outside to the tent of the party, the food was inside while the twinkling lights laminated the dark surroundings.

"A dance?" I asked hopefully and he smirked.

"Of course, my lady." He grinned twirling me in a circle. I smiled as he pulled me close placing a hand on the small of my back and holding my other. The music played as we swayed back and forth. He pressed delicates kisses to the side of my face and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Everyone is staring at you." He murmured.

"Probably because I am dancing with the futures strongest alpha." I said smiling happily.

"Probably because I am dancing with the most beautiful woman here." He said running his hands up and down my back. We danced for what seemed like ages until he finally pulled back. And held me at arms length.

"I have something to show you." He said taking my hand. We went through the garden under the moonlight. I was looking up when I noticed he pushed open a door that was covered by vines. Inside was a small tree that sat under the moon beam.

"Wow...how did you know of this?" I asked amazed.

"Ace had it made for when him and Elena wanted to 'escape'." He smirked. I kicked off my shoes delving my toes into the grass. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him hitching my leg to his hip. He hiked up my skirt with his hand.

"Cameron you are so naughty...All those chairs." He smirked realizing I was bare.