Chapter 10- Don't touch the Queen

Cameron's POV:

"Princess Anastasia Storm." He said proudly. I stared at him confused.

"What do you want?" I blurted.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You heard me. What do you want from me? What did I do to you? What did Cameron Storm do to you to make you take her car, beat the shit out of Ethan, drive her to school and participate in a conversation that made her believe you liked her only to find out that you have a girlfriend and now you are making up stories." I stated and he looked shocked.

"Check every history book on werewolf history. It's called the Stormy massacre. We actually have a lesson on it in werewolf history." I reached into my bag and yanked out my history book. He flipped to the back pages.

"Cassandra and Ryan Storm, leaders of the Storm pack were killed viciously by new born vampires on January seventh, nineteen ninety-eight." I said looking at the picture of the same two people that Jett had.

"Princess Anastasia's tiny body could not have been found but it is presumed she is...dead? How come nobody could tell this is me!?" I exclaimed.

"My father knows. He has already contacted the werewolf council."

"What?" I whispered. The werewolf council?

"I don't want to be a royal." He turned me to face him and placed his hands on his shoulders.

"You would make a perfect royal. Your ideas on a new government are remarkable and it needs to be expressed. You could change the werewolf race. You would be your own pack with your rules. You will be given a pack house and everything." He said. I looked down the road to where my faint house stood. One bedroom and one bathroom and falling apart.

"Don't touch the Queen." I smiled and he laughed dropping his arms.

"You know that is probably the first real smile I have ever seen." He said and it made me blush and feel all tingly. My mate approved of something I believed in. After all these years of being on my own, someone supported me.

"Oh and by the way, I kicked Ethan's ass because he hurt what is mine, I just dumped Korkov at lunch and I do believe in you. No matter how much you hate me, I am your mate and I will support you one hundred percent forever and always." He said looking into my eyes with his stormy grey ones.

"You have really nice eyes, you know." I said quietly.

"Really? Everyone says they are just grey."

"No they are like an ice kind of colour with a hint of blue. They do look grey and scary when you are angry or annoyed."

"Or not looking at you." He added.

"Exactly. Wait...what?" I asked.

"You think I don't get happy or anything when I look at you? Everyone here is so dull and is ready to bow down to every command I make. But you princess, Cameron. You have this edge on you that drives me insane. You talk back to me. Growl, snarl everything that actually makes life a little entertaining."

"You're just saying that." I said blushing intensely.

"No and when I touch you. You get angry because I know it makes you so happy to have a man that can hold out for longer than those thirty second guys." He smirked and my stomach went on fire.

"I don't like you." I said looking away. He grabbed my chin roughly and sparks shot from my toes to the tips of my fingers. He pressed his lips against mine in a devouring kiss. Forcing his tongue inside and taking control. No guy has ever done this, I always had to be the dominant one, but now I felt so tiny...

His arms crushed me to his chest as his tongue dominated my mouth. I breathed heavily as he went to my neck. I felt the muscles in my stomach tighten and I growled possesively. My nails clawed at his back and a car drove by honking. I immediately distanced myself and fixed my dress shirt, I looked up and he wiped away at the lip stick I was wearing and I smiled sheepishly.

"So are you coming home?" He asked.