maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.

"No! I don't want to talk to you!", Rosé snapped as she backed away from Byungchan, "I can't.", she shook her head, her tears betraying her.

"Chaeng, please.", Byungchan said as he looked at her pleadingly, making his way towards her.

"No. You're going to say all these words and it'll do things to me–to my heart. Stop it.", Rosé replied between tears, "Just..go.", Rosé pleaded, pointing towards the door.

"I can't do this, Chan.", she whispered, "Please just go.", she begged, wiping her tears, refusing to even make eye contact with her bestfriend.

He then raked his hair back. Taking a deep breath. He glanced at Rosé, heart aching at the sight.

"Do you love him?", Byungchan blurt out, causing Rosé to look up at him, eyes bloodshot and cheek tear stained, slightly taken aback at the question.

"He loves me-"

"That's not my question.", Byungchan cut her off, "Do you love him?", Byungchan asked again, firmly, and Rosé inhaled at that, her heart swelling as she thought of Joshua.

"It's a simple question, Chaeng.", Byungchan said, "Do you love him? Yes or no?", he emphasised and Rosé felt her heart quickening at the question. Byungchan was putting her through hell.

"I do.", Rosé sniffled, feeling more tears forming, and it wasn't a lie. She did love Joshua. But why did she hesitate to say it out loud to Byungchan was beyond her, "I do love him. So much.", she clarified quietly, her voice cracking.

And that was when Byungchan's heart shattered. He wanted to believe that Rosé still had even just an ounce of love for him left. He was in denial.

"You're lying.", Byungchan spat, shaking his head, "I don't believe you.", Byungchan scoffed, and Rosé roughly wiped her tears upon his reaction, now she was angry.

"Why? Is it so hard to accept the fact that I wasn't always going to be wrapped around your finger?", Rosé bit back, and Byungchan glared at her, feeling challenged.

"I don't give a fuck what you say, Chaeng. You're lying. To me. To yourself-"

"No. I'm not lying!", Rosé retorted, blood boiling, "Fuck you, Byungchan! You don't get to decide how I feel!", she yelled, feeling a big lump in her throat.

"I love him. God. I love him so much, and he doesn't leave me everytime it gets hard. He doesn't put me through hell. I love him!", she spat, "You don't get to come back after so fucking long and start telling me how I should feel!", Rosé defended, heavy breathing.

"Okay.", Byungchan said quietly, stumbling backwards, jaw clenching. His heart shattering. Once again.

END OF SNEAK PEEK.

HI!!!! heheh this is a somewhat preview ^_^ im excited to publish this book, I rly am. omg.

Love, A 💖