Chapter 36 : The Possible End

Jisoo was at home, alone, she was watching television. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, she was a bit puzzled, considering Jinyoung's not going to be back for couple more nights.

She opened the door and Jiyeon was standing in front of her.

"Jiyeon? You look all over the place. What's wrong?", Jisoo asked, concerned.

"I had a fight with mum and dad, can I stay here for a few nights? I have nowhere to go..", she frowned.

"Of course, considering I'm alone too.", Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you Jisoo unnie.", she exhaled as she hugged Jisoo, Jiyeon has gotten really close to Jisoo eversince Jinyoung and Jisoo got married, she always wanted a sister, not that she didn't like having a brother, she loved Jinyoung to bits but sometimes she needed someone to talk to about her girl problems, considering her bestfriend was also a guy.

"Care to tell me what's wrong?", Jisoo asked after she prepared her some tea.

"It's just a mess, mum and dad asked me to quit flying to get my degree so I can work in the family company.", Jiyeon sighed, "But I don't want to work in the company, I love my job, I get to travel around the world while working, I've always wanted to be a flight attendant, they don't even acknowledge that, all they do is tell me I can do better.", she sighed.

"They mean well..", Jisoo said.

"I know...I'm just going to stay here for awhile, if you and oppa don't mind.", Jiyeon sighed.

"No, of course not.", Jisoo said.

-

Jinyoung was in his hotelroom on the last night, he was drying his hair with a towel, he couldn't wait to come home tommorow, the project was all settled, and everything was back on track.

Suddenly, someone knocked on his door, he went over to open it and to his surprise, it was Taera.

"How did you know I was here?", he asked.

"Is that how you greet your guest?", Taera smirked and Jinyoung scoffed.

"Get out of my sight.", Jinyoung spat and was about to close the door until Taera quickly stepped inside, Jinyoung was taken aback, "Get out.", Jinyoung said firmly.

"Nope, I don't want to.", Taera said playfully, "and I have something to give you..", she trailed.

"Do you think that was cute, it's not.", Jinyoung said annoyed.

"You used to tell me it was.", Taera smirked.

"Used to, see that's the part you don't get, used to, we used to be together, we used to love each other-"

"No, you used to.", Taera said as she looked at him tenderly.

"That's not my problem, you cheated on me, you brought that on to yourself.", Jinyoung said, "Now get out, keep in mind that I'm happily married.", Jinyoung spat.

"No.", Taera spat, and Jinyoung scoffed and went to the bathroom, clearly he was fed up with her behaviour, and he needed to calm himself.

Suddenly, Jinyoung's phone rang, and Taera didn't care to take any interest at first but after seeing that it was Jisoo at first glance she quickly picked it up, smirking.