Chapter 16 : He Likes Me Not

For this chapter please listen to the following songs hehe
1) Some by Junggigo and Soyou
2) Wanna by Wanna one
3) If by Got7

Hyeri felt the sun shining on her face, she opened her eyes and stretched, she glanced at the boy asleep beside her, Jackson had spent the night, and this was the first time a guy had stayed the night without doing anything so intimate with each other, they did the most innocent gestures like holding hands and cuddling, this made her feel extra soft, she smiled at the sight of him sleeping, she could've sworn that she thought Jackson was like one of her flings, like her previous one night stands and the morning after regrets, the ones that never call again after the first date, but with him, it was different, like he was the one.

Hyeri got up and decided to make breakfast for him. She walked into the bedroom 30 minutes later with a tray of breakfast for them and figured that he was still asleep.

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey.", Hyeri whispered into his ear playfully, Jackson opened his eyes and groaned, Hyeri let out a small laugh and sat opposite him with the tray between them.

"What time is it?", Jackson asked, stretching.

"It's almost 11.", she smiled.

"Oh wow, I must've been really tired.", he said sleepily.

"Yes, you fell asleep halfway through our conversation last night.", Hyeri said, frowning.

"I'm sorry..", he chuckled.

"Breakfast?", Hyeri asked as she held up a glass and a box of orange juice.

"Sure.", Jackson smiled as Hyeri handed him the glass. Jackson was holding up the glass as she poured the juice, she had caught him staring at her and she threw him a playful flirtarious wink which caused him to almost drop the glass as the wink took him by surprise.

"Jackson!!", Hyeri said, laughing at his reaction, and it got him baffled, they ended up having their breakfast in bed with a laughter-filled morning.

-

Jinyoung and Jisoo were out together one weekend, they were walking around the mall, since they were bored staying at home.

"What do you want to do?", he asked.

"I don't mind.", Jisoo shruggged as she looked around.

"You wanna watch a movie?", he asked.

"Just the two of us?", Jisoo asked as she scratched her head awkwardly.

"Obviously.", Jinyoung shrugged, hands in his pockets. He waited for an answer but she just stood there. He chuckled and gently pulled her by her arm, "Oh...,Come on.", he said.

-

They came out of the cinema 2 hours after that.

"You said it wasn't going to be scary!!!", Jisoo complained.

"It wasn't, you were just being a baby.", he laughed, Jisoo just held in her smile, "You hungry?", he asked.

"Yeah, kind of.", she said, "But how about we do something else first?", she asked, eyes glimmering.

"Alright, what?", Jinyoung asked, and Jisoo gave him a cheeky smile.

-

Jisoo excitedly put on her skates, with Jinyoung beside her, doing the same.

"Ice skating?", Jinyoung said rhetorically.