Chapter 4 : Who Do You Love?

Jinyoung went to the kitchen himself to make himself a drink until he was startled by his sister.

"DID YOU CALL HER??!!", Jiyeon asked eagerly.

"Ya!!", Jinyoung said in annoyance, "You startled me.", he said.

"Answer me!! Did you?", Jiyeon urged.

"Yes I did but she said no, I did my part.", he said nonchalantly.

"What? Oh my god, go, please, just take her out.", Jiyeon whined.

"Why????", he groaned.

"Mum will nag at you, please, just do it!!", Jiyeon said as she pushed her brother to his room.

"She doesn't want to see me, and vice versa, what's the point?", he said.

"I don't care, mum's orders!!! Surprise her or something, besides you both need to bond.", she said as she closed his bedroom door and Jinyoung was left alone in his room. He let out a heavy sigh and got ready.

-

Jinyoung parked his car right infront of  Jisoo's house and sighed.

"I can't believe I'm doing this.", he said under his breath. He pressed the doorbell and adjusted himself.

He was greeted by Jisoo's mother.

"Jinyoung, what are you doing here?", she asked, suprised.

"Aunt Yoojung, uh I'm taking Jisoo out..actually.", he said awkwardly.

"You are? Jisoo didn't say anything.", she said, surprised, "Oh, come in, come in, I'll ask the maid to get you something to drink, meanwhile, I'll go get Jisoo.", she smiled.

Jinyoung just bowed to her and smiled. He made his way to the living room and sat awkwardly, there was a photograph of Jisoo on the coffee table, he slowly picked it up and stared at it as he smiled a little, she was smiling brightly in the photo, holding a bouquet of flowers.

Jisoo was in her room, reading, still. Suddenly her mum barged into her room.

"Yoon Jisoo!! You're still not ready?", her mum exclaimed. Jisoo was startled and quickly stood up.

"What do you mean? Ready for what?", she asked, confused.

"Jinyoung's downstairs, waiting for you.", she said.

"WHAT?!!! HE'S HERE?!! I TOLD HIM I DIDN'T WANT TO GO OUT!!!", Jisoo said as she ruffled her hair in frustration.

"Excuse me? he said you guys were going out...?", her mum said as she folded her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Well...", Jisoo scratched her head, "He did ask me out, but I said I didn't want to.", she said as she bit her lip and her mum gasped lightly, shocked.

"Yoon Jisoo.", she said sternly as she placed her hands on her hips, "Go get ready, now.", she said as she pointed to the bathroom with her index finger.

"Mum...", Jisoo said slowly as she sighed, "Please..I don't want to g-"

"No excuses Jisoo, if he's making an effort you should too.", she said firmly.

"He's only doing it because he's forced to.", Jisoo said under her breath.

"What was that?", her mum said, narrowing her eyes at Jisoo.