maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2

"Oh, everything is so pretty from up here.", Rosé sighed. Joshua then glanced at her with a small smile.

"Right?", he asked and Rosé nodded, eyes never leaving the view.

"Today was really nice by the way.", Rosé said as she turned to face him, "Thank you for dragging me out of the library.", she said, though before Joshua could respond Rosé's phone rang and she saw that it was Byungchan. She rolled her eyes as she rejected the call.

"Everything okay?", Joshua asked upon seeing Rosé's disdain.

"Not really. But I'm just so over it.", Rosé shook her head, "It's tiring trying to reason with him.", she mumbled, pursing her lips together. Thinking back on the scuffle she had had earlier with her bestfriend.

"Sorry to hear that.", Joshua gave a sympathetic look, and Rosé gave him a tight smile in return.

"I guess we'll figure it out.", Rosé murmured, turning her attention back to the view in front of her. And somehow Joshua's heart ached at that, despite the massive crush he had on Rosé, he knew Byungchan has her heart. It was obvious even if she denied it.

"You will. You always will.", Joshua said quietly as he looked away, and Rosé's eyebrows furrowed at that.

"You really think so?", she asked softly.

"They always figure it out in movies.", Joshua shrugged mindlessly and that sent Rosé into a fit of small laughter, and Joshua frowned at her reaction.

"Do you watch romance movies a lot?", Rosé asked, with a smile on her face, and Joshua felt baffled when he realised he might've just embarassed himself a little.

"Sorry.", Joshua winced, feeling himself cringed, "My younger sister is obsessed with them, and since she's staying with me I have no choice but to watch.", Joshua defended with a sheepish smile, and Rosé smiled smally at that.

"You have a sister?", Rosé asked, tilting her head, all her attention on Joshua, and it made him nervous.

"Yes. Julia. We call her Lia though.", Joshua replied.

"She sounds sweet. Especially with her love for romance movies.", Rosé chuckled slightly.

"I wouldn't say sweet. But she's alright.", Joshua joked, and Rosé narrowed her eyes at that.

"Also, be honest with me. Did you enjoy the movies?", Rosé teased, and Joshua inhaled as he held back a smile.

"Maybe I did.", he shrugged, a sheepish smile appearing and Rosé laughed.

"I figured. You do seem like a hopeless romantic.", Rosé said, and Joshua's eyebrows raised at that.

"Really?", he asked and Rosé nodded.

"Don't worry. It's not a bad thing.", she smiled, just then her phone rang again, and she saw that it was Byungchan. And just like that her face dropped, "Should we get going now?", she asked as she looked up at Joshua, and he nodded with a small dejected smile.

END

second sneak peek hehe IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS BOOK!! omg i already have a date to publish it omg pls pls stay tuned (also the book might be shorter than expected hehe)

Love, A

🎉 You've finished reading For Worse,For Better,and Forever | GOT7 Park Jinyoung | BLACKPINK Kim Jisoo 🎉