Chapter 8 : The First Day

They made their way inside, and were greeted by his parents and his sister.

"You're here, Jinyoung you should take her up to your room, you both must be tired.", his mum said.

"Thank you aunt- I mean mum.", Jisoo bowed politely.

"This is also your home now, make yourself comfortable Jisoo.", she smiled.

"Alright.", she smiled.

"We'll head upstairs first.", Jinyoung said as he took Jisoo's bag from her hand.

"Okay, make sure you lock the door!!", Jiyeon said cheekily and ran.

"Jiyeon!!!", her mother shook her head and then turned to them apologetically, "You kids go get some rest.", she said.

Jisoo followed Jinyoung upstairs and he brought her into his room.

"Sorry about Jiyeon, but anyway, this is where we'll be sleeping tonight.", Jinyoung said as he put her bag on the bed.

"This is your room?", Jisoo asked as she stood at the doorway.

"Yeah...Are you just gonna stand there?", Jinyoung asked. Jisoo was hesitant to come in. He pulled her in gently by her arm and closed the door behind her, "Why? Are you scared?", he smirked, she was looking up at him with most genuine expression.

"Why would I be?", she said as she gulped, "I'm going to go take a shower, that's the bathroom right?", Jisoo said as she pointed to a door.

"Yeah.", Jinyoung nodded.

"Okay.", Jisoo exclaimed as she took her stuff out from her bag and made her way to the bathroom.

15 minutes later, she came out of the bathroom in her pyjamas. Jinyoung was lying down on the bed using his phone. He sat up when he saw that Jisoo was already out of the toilet.

"Jinyoung, I have a question to ask.", she blurt out.

"What?", he said as he stood up.

"Wh-how are we sleeping tonight?", she asked.

"What do you mean?", he raised an eyebrow as he walked towards her, unbuttoning his shirt.

"Uh..Aren't we sleeping seperately?", she said awkwardly, he walked closer which only resulted in her walking backwards and her back meeting the wall.

"We are?", he raised an eyebrow, standing right infront of her, with his unbuttoned shirt.

"Uh..nevermind.", she stuttered as she ran towards the door, baffled.

She quickly went out of the room, she leaned against the door, flustered, she clutched on her chest and fanned herself.

What the hell was that? She thought, still baffled.

"Unnie? What are you doing?", Jiyeon asked, snapping Jisoo back to reality.

"oh, I was about to head to the kitchen, which I'm not sure where.", Jisoo let out a nervous laugh.