Chapter 33 : First Honeymoon

P/ S : please listen to these songs for half of the chapter hehehe :

Beautiful by Crush
Beautiful by Crush (Instrumental)
Moonlight by Got7

-

"We're here again for the second time.", Jisoo said cheerfully and Jinyoung just laughed at her as he placed their bags by the closet, Jisoo threw herself on the kingsized bed, Jinyoung plopped down beside her, they faced each other and she smiled at him.

They were finally having their first official honeymoon, in Maldives again.

"Tired?", Jinyoung whispered.

"A bit.", she said, Jisoo sat up and took of her cardigan, she laid back down, backfacing him, and closing her eyes, slowly drifting off to dreamland.

Jinyoung hugged her by the waist, and felt her already falling asleep, he smiled at that and placed a light kiss on her shoulder, falling asleep as well right after.

A few hours later, Jisoo rolled over only to find that Jinyoung wasn't there, she groaned and opened her eyes. She saw him at the balcony, talking on the phone.

Jinyoung noticed her awake and hung up a few seconds later.

"Hey there.", he said as he walked towards the bed, she smiled sleepily at him, "Did you sleep well?", he asked as he caressed her cheek and she nodded as she sat up.

"Who called?", Jisoo asked.

"Oh..mum.", he said.

"I'm going to go take a bath.", she said as she stretched.

"Can I join you?", Jinyoung said nonchalantly.

"You pervert!", Jisoo exclaimed as she laughed.

"Nothing's wrong with that, come on.", he laughed a little.

"Noooooo.", Jisoo said embarassed.

"It's not like I haven't seen anything.", Jinyoung said, and she blushed at his remark. Jisoo got off the bed and went towards the closet, getting her towel and bathrobe, before heading inside the bathroom, she turned to Jinyoung who was on the bed, staring at her.

"Aren't you coming?", Jisoo said as she chewed on her lip, Jinyoung smiled smugly at that and got off the bed, quickly running towards the bathroom.

-

They did alot of things with each other, this was definitely better than their last 'honeymoon', so much better. They went out to get souveneirs for everyone back home, they fooled around at the beach, teased each other alot the whole honeymoon.

Jinyoung even took her out for a nice romantic dinner.

"Are you enjoying this?", he smiled, and Jisoo nodded as she smiled.

"Jinyoung.., you don't know how thankful I am that we ended up together, and thank you for taking me here again, only this time its better, you make me so happy.", she said softly.

"You make me happy, you don't even know.", he said as he held her hand on the table, they continued their romantic evening, talking and talking about everything and anything, and did the most innocent gestures, hand-holding, walking by the beach under the moonlight and stars.

Jisoo looked at him talking and laughing as she realised that in the blink of an eye, the future she had seen for her and Jinyoung changed.