Chapter 6 : Take Her Home

Jisoo went back to the office one day after lunch and her personal assistant told her that she received some flowers earlier while she was out.

She was confused, who could it be? She thought.

She went into her office room and saw the flowers on her desk, a bouquet of roses, her favourite.

"Hm? Could it be Jinyoung? But why would he send me flowers, no no. It's not him.", Jisoo said to herself.

She smelled the flowers and inhaled the scent, she has always loved roses, she read the card and her heart dropped when she saw who it was from. She picked up the bouquet of roses, and went out of her office.

"Soyou, you can have these if you want.", she smiled.

"W-why Ms.Yoon?", Soyou asked, lost.

"Because I'm not supposed to be getting flowers from this person, if you don't want it just give it to someone else or throw it out.", Jisoo said as she made her way back into her office.

He dare send me flowers knowing that I'm getting married. Jisoo thought and combed her hair back. She read the card and just rolled her eyes.

The card read, I'll always wait for you, Jungwon. She ripped the card and threw it into the trashcan.

She took a few deep breaths and leaned back on her chair.

She thought of the time where she was so in love, at least she thought she was, Jungwon was her boyfriend, and she loved him alright, he was sweet, like all beginnings, but after finding out what his true intention was, she cut off all ties with him. She was heartbroken indeed, but she had to do what was best for her, so she did what she had to do, and eventhough back then she got her heart broken, she told herself it was one of the best decisions she has ever made for herself.

-

"Ya, for someone who's getting married soon, you seem so miserable.", Jackson pointed out.

They were out, drinking.

"Not with my own will.", Jinyoung scoffed.

"Lighten up, will you? You'll be fine, besides you did say she was great.", he said.

"Yeah, she is.", Jinyoung said, "But no, I don't want to get married.", he said, "I feel sorry you know, I don't even want to be with her and she doesn't want to be with me too, and that's just...", Jinyoung stopped, trying to find the right word, "...depressing.", Jinyoung said, followed by a sigh.

"I mean..you can work it out after you get married.", Jackson said as he drank another glass of beer.

"and Dude, you're getting married and I'm still trying to find a girlfriend.", Jackson said, "if I was in your shoes, I'd feel so lucky to be getting married to a girl who's nice, beautiful and also smart? Damn.", Jackson said in awe, "Moreover, the vice president of Korea's best airline company? You really got yourself lucky.", Jackson added.

"Okay buddy, stop right there.", Jinyoung said, somehow feeling a little bothered by what Jackson had said.

"Ha, see? You do want to get married to her, if not you wouldn't have been so shakened by what I have just said.", Jackson smirked as he took another shot of his drink and Jinyoung just shook his head and let out a chuckle.