Chapter 34 : Childhood Reunion

Taera never bothered them again after what happened, a week passed since their incident and Jisoo was in the kitchen preparing breakfast one morning, while Jinyoung was upstairs getting ready for work.

As she was cooking, she felt something coming up her throat, she quickly ran to the bathroom as she felt herself on the verge of throwing up.

She winced at the sight of her vomit in the sink, she washed her mouth and started thinking why was she throwing up so suddenly.

"No...", she muttered to herself as she held her fingers up, counting something, "I can't be..", Jisoo said, realising something, "Okay, it's just a coincidence.", she said as she took a deep breath.

A few moments later, she heard Jinyoung calling her, she quickly went out of the bathroom with a smile.

"Goodmorning!", she beamed.

"Goodmorning to you too.", Jinyoung smiled as he pulled her into a hug, she was about to hug him back until the smell of his cologne hit her, she gagged at the smell and quickly pulled away which puzzled Jinyoung.

"W-what's wrong?", he said, dumbfounded.

"Did you change your cologne or something?", Jisoo asked with a frown as she covered her nose.

"It's the normal one..are you kidding around? You love this smell..", Jinyoung pointed out.

"No..that smells bad..I don't like it, it's different.", she said as she gagged and her eyes were getting teary.

"Woah..are you okay?", he asked, concerned.

"Yeah..I'm fine now..", she said, regaining herself, "Breakfast?", she asked, and he smiled.

"Sure.", he said.

-

Hyeri was out with Jisoo, for lunch. Jisoo was eating a lot more than usual, Hyeri didn't really mind at the fact that her bestfriend was eating alot, but she was weirded out when Jisoo had decided to eat salmon when she hated salmon eversince they first became bestfriends.

"Are you sure you're going to eat that..? You HATE salmon.", Hyeri pointed out.

"I don't know, I just feel like eating it today.", Jisoo said nonchalantly.

"Alright, but you better not throw up right after.", Hyeri said.

"I won't..I've been eating a lot of things that I don't usually eat lately.", Jisoo said.

"For real..?", Hyeri asked, weirded out, and Jisoo nodded, "That's weird..", she said.

-

Jinyoung had to leave Seoul for a week for a project, and Jisoo was helping him pack.

"Why can't I come with you?", Jisoo whined as she folded his shirt.

"You'll be bored rotting in the hotelroom, just stay here, I'll be back in a week, I promise.", he smiled.

"I just don't like being apart from you..", she said slowly and Jinyoung chuckled at that, "What's so funny? I'm serious.", Jisoo frowned.

"Nothing, it's just..you've been really clingy lately and don't get me wrong, I don't mind but why?", he said as he chuckled a bit.

"Really?", Jisoo said, she hadn't notice how clingy she has been lately.

"Yeah, it's not bad though, I was just wondering...is anything you want to tell me?", he said, raising an eyebrow.