Chapter 38 (Last Chapter) : Forever

For this chapter please listen to :

Moonlight by Got7
Be with you by Akmu
Fix me by bolbbalgan
We Loved by bolbbalgan

Jisoo lied down on the couch, sighing, she chewed on her lip and wondered if she should just come home and finally talk things out with Jinyoung. She missed him anyway, and she really wanted to tell him about the baby, but she just couldn't stop being too egoistic.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, Jisoo figured that it was Hyeri.

She opened the door, and Hyeri hugged her immediately.

"Hyeri..you came.", Jisoo said as her voice cracked, she hugged her bestfriend back as she broke down.

"You idiot, of course I came, you're my bestfriend.", Hyeri said as she hugged Jisoo tighter, "What happened? Why didn't you just come by my place.", Hyeri said after they pulled away. Jisoo sighed at hearing that.

"I couldn't bring myself to tell anyone, and I just left the house.", Jisoo said, "and Jinyoung didn't even come after me.", she said as her eyes started getting glassy.

"Are you kidding? He is a mess without you, you can't run away like this, your whole family is worried sick about you.", Hyeri said sadly.

"I'm sorry, everything is just so hard, I didn't think I could turn to anyone.", Jisoo said.

"Shut up! I'm your bestfriend, you worried me alot, I'll always be here for you, I promise.", Hyeri said as she lightly slap her bestfriend's arm.

"Thank you.", Jisoo smiled as she wiped her tears, "Let-"

"Jisoo..", a voice said suddenly, Jisoo looked up and saw Jinyoung.

"What are you doing here? Hyeri you said you came alone...", Jisoo said as she glanced at Hyeri.

"Jisoo please, she wouldn't let me come with her, but I begged her, I needed to see you, please Jisoo.", Jinyoung pleaded, as he took Jisoo's hands into his, for a moment Jisoo felt like hugging him but she let her ego overtake her.

"That wasn't what it was like when you asked me to go.", Jisoo said sarcastically, yanking her hand away as she felt a big lump forming in her throat.

"I didn't mean it, I swear I didn't.", Jinyoung said as his eyes started getting glassy.

"You didn't even come after me, Jiyeon was the one who stopped me but you...", Jisoo said slowly as she looked at him, "You didn't.., you didn't Jinyoung.", she said as her tears betrayed her.

"And I regret that, I do, I'm sorry I let my own anger overtake me.", Jinyoung said as he cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumb.

"Jisoo, please..we can fix this, you have no idea how worried I was these past few days.", Jinyoung said, "I-i know about our baby..", Jinyoung trailed, and Jisoo quickly looked up at him, "How can you keep something like that from me Jisoo?", he said, "Please come home, I need you.", he said and eventually, she gave in seeing how sincere he was, she loved him too much to lose him and deep down she knew that he would never do such a thing behind her back.

"I'm sorry..", Jisoo said, "I'm just really sorry I didn't trust you, I-"

"I'm sorry too, I'm sorry I never tell you things, and I swear I don't have anything with Taera, not at all, I have you, I could never go back and I never want to, believe me.", Jinyoung said, choking up on his own words.