Chapter 18 : What Are We?

"You and me.", Jisoo mocked him. Jinyoung just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"She gets here in the evening, so we have a lot of time, move all your things to my room.", Jinyoung ordered, "Don't leave a single trace of yourself in this room.", he said.

"What? You have to help me!! I can't do everything by myself.", she folded her arms.

"I'll help you.", Jinyoung said. They moved all of Jisoo's belongings to his room, after an hour, they were finally done.

"What do you have so much stuff for?", Jinyoung asked lying down on the bed.

"I love a lot of things.", she shrugged, as she placed her clothes in the empty closet and all her other stuff. As she was placing all her stuff inside the closet, Jisoo realised how huge the closet space is, "I just realised how huge this room and closet space is.", she said as she turned to look at Jinyoung who was using his phone on the bed. Jinyoung looked up from his phone after hearing that.

"It was meant for two.", he said quietly, and looked at Jisoo, Jisoo looked away from him and turned her attention back to putting all her stuff away.

"Right.", she mumbled. It was quiet for awhile until Jinyoung broke the silence.

"We still have to get groceries, and then we're all set.", Jinyoung said.

Jisoo spent an hour, organising her belongings in the master bedroom, after she was done, they finally went grocery shopping.

-

They were even taking their time at the grocery store, since they had plenty of time, after awhile they finally finished shopping, they went home and organised all their groceries together in the kitchen and also some new toiletries for the guestrooms.

"We're done!!", Jisoo squealed, she was happy with the result but then her face changed, "Does this mean I don't have my own privacy anymore?", she frowned.

"Just for a couple of months.", Jinyoung shrugged as he plopped down beside her on the couch. Suddenly the doorbell rang. They both looked at each other, confused.

"I'll get it.", Jisoo said as she got up and quickly ran to the door to see who it was. She opened the gate and saw that there was no one, she was confused but suddenly she saw a bouquet of flowers in front of the gate, causing her heart to skip a beat in the wrong way. She slowly picked it up with shaky hands, she read the card, I'll get you no matter what. She sighed at this, she knew who it was the moment she read the card, she was frustrated. She turned around to go back inside and was startled by Jinyoung who was right behind her, she looked up at him and bit on her lip.

"Who is it from?", he asked looking at her intensely, although he already knew the answer.

"Jungwon.", she answered him quietly.

"He knows where you live now too?", he scoffed, "So you've been seeing each other?", he added, "I can't believe you told him. Wow.", he said with a humorless chuckle.

"What do you mean? it's not like that. He was the one who came to me, and I didn't tell him, why would I do that?", Jisoo said, taken aback, she quickly went back inside with the flowers. Jinyoung followed her inside and closed the door, "I'm throwing them away, I don't even know how he knew. I didn't tell him.", she explained herself, "Believe me Jinyoung, I didn't tell him.", she said.