Chapter 30 : May I?

"YOU!!", Jinyoung said as he directed his index finger at Jungwon, yanking himself once again from Jackson, "stay the hell away from Jisoo, or God knows what I'll do to you.", Jinyoung warned him and he walked away, towards his car, raged and also worn out with cuts and bruises on his face.

Jackson caught up with his bestfriend and sighed.

"Are you crazy? Why did you do that?", Jackson said, disappointed.

"You're asking me why??!! WHY?!!", Jinyoung answered in frustration as he raked his hair back, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT BASTARD DID TO MY OWN WIFE??!! He deserved that!! Put yourself in my shoes before questioning me, what would you feel if someone did that to Hyeri?!!!", Jinyoung retorted, as he kicked a pebble, Jackson tensed up at the mention of Hyeri's name.

"I know how you feel and I'd feel angry too, but that's not how you settle things bro...", Jackson said cautiously. Jinyoung sighed and leaned on his car.

"I can't help but feel like what happened to her was my fault, and I know fighting like that wasn't the way to settle it.", he sighed, "But still, all I did for the past few days was blame myself.", he added.

"It's alright, and it's not your fault, realise that, Jisoo didn't even blame you, dude things happen.", Jackson said, "But do you feel better now that you've taken it all out on him?", Jackson smirked.

"You bet I did.", Jinyoung replied.

"You gotta figure out what to tell Jisoo though.", Jackson reminded suddenly.

"Shit, you're right.", Jinyoung said, "I'll figure it out, I'm in no mood to even go out.", Jinyoung said as he unlocked his car.

"Looking like that, obviously you don't.", Jackson snorted, Jinyoung glared at him.

"Do you wanna end up like Jungwon?", Jinyoung said.

"Whatever, I guess we'll just talk some other time, I have an appointment anyway.", Jackson said as he jogged towards his car.

-

10 minutes later, Jinyoung parked in the driveway, he looked into his rearview mirror, looking at himself, the bruised on his cheeks and on his eye and the cut on his lip, still bleeding, what do I tell her? Shit, Jinyoung, you should've thought this through. He cursed himself.

Jisoo heard his car in the driveway and she looked up at the time, puzzled, wow, that really didn't take long, she thought.

She made her way towards the front door excitedly, beaming, she opened the front door and saw Jinyoung, the smile on her face faded as soon as she saw her husband's face all bruised and his lips were bleeding.

"What happened?!!!", she said, shocked, as she cupped his face into her hands, examining his face, Jinyoung groaned in pain as she cupped his face, "Oh..sorry..sorry...", Jisoo said as she winced at the sight, "But what happened?!!", she urged. Jinyoung didn't have an explanation, he couldn't make anything up, Jisoo frowned at that.

"What happened? You better tell me before I make you sleep in the living room tonight.", Jisoo said as she sat down opposite Jinyoung, with the first aid-kit.

She narrowed her eyes at him, and he sighed.

"I got into a fight with Jungwon.", Jinyoung said cautiously.