Chapter 12 : How much do you love each other?

From : unknown
To : Jisoo

Hi, it's Jungwon.

Jisoo's heart skipped at the text, she was a little freaked out, because she never gave him her number.

To : unknown
From : Jisoo

How did you get my number?

From : unknown
To : Jisoo

From an old friend.

Jisoo combed her hair back at this, she doesn't know why, but she can't seem to trust him even if he just wants to be friends.

Jinyoung noticed how all over the place she looked. He glanced at her.

"You okay?", he asked.

"Huh? Y-yeah, I'm fine.", she said as she looked up, "Just some messages from work.", she said with a tight smile.

"At this hour??", he raised an eyebrow, he had a point, it was almost 11PM

"I just opened it.", she lied, "It's from my secretary.", she said as she pursed her lips together, that's two lies in a row. She thought.

-

The next day at work, Jinyoung was in his office going through the documents  and also the projects they were running. Suddenly Jackson barged into his officeroom.

"Dude!! I thought you were coming back tomorrow.", Jackson said.

"Nope, today.", Jinyoung said as he looked up and smiled.

"Wow, you look happy, how was it?", Jackson smirked.

"How was what?", Jinyoung asked, puzzled.

"Your honeymoon. How was it?", Jackson urged.

"Oh..yeah..it was alright.", Jinyoung shrugged, turning back his attention towards the documents and paperwork.

"Alright? That's it..? Did you even do anything with each other..?", Jackson asked.

"What do you mean by anything, what kind of things..?", Jinyoung asked, awkwardly.

"Yes, I mean like...did you do it..?", Jackson asked, and Jinyoung just scoffed after figuring out what he meant.

"Are you crazy? No, we don't even sleep in the same room, let alone on the same bed and do it.", Jinyoung shrugged.

"Wow..you both really hate each other.", Jackson chuckled, "But I respect you for how much sense of control you have.", Jackson joked.

"What does that even mean?", Jinyoung shook his head.

"Oh come on, you'd be lying if you're telling me that you have not at least once, imagined what she's like..", Jackson smirked, he was right.

Jinyoung might have did..once, when she was wearing those pair of pj's on their last night, but that didn't last longer than 5 seconds before he shrugged it off.