Chapter 2 : You Again?

"Are they insane? Asking me to get married to some guy I don't know, oh my god.", Jisoo said as she hugged her pillow, she tensed at the thought of spending the rest of her life with someone she doesn't love.

Her phone rang and she picked it up after seeing that it was her sister.

"Hello.", she sighed.

"Hey, you okay? Mum called, she told me you were upset.", Sojin said over the line.

"I am, a bit.", she said as she sighed, "no, a lot actually.", she said.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but Jisoo don't be too upset, you'll be fine, he's a great guy.", Sojin comforted.

"Why is everyone saying that? I'm going to get married to someone I don't even know!! This isn't fair.", Jisoo said, "Why is everyone acting like it's not a big deal? I'm the one who has to go through it.", Jisoo retorted, she was upset that everyone wasn't taking her seriously, and acting as if this whole arranged marriage thing isn't a big deal.

"Jisoo, I know that but-", Sojin was then cut off when Jisoo hung up on her.

Jisoo took a few deep breaths and lied down on her bed, she bit her lip, figuring out what to do, she tossed and turned until she fell sound asleep.

-

"Dad..please..", Jisoo pleaded, almost crying.

"Jisoo, you're in good hands, don't worry too much..", her dad said nonchalantly as he flipped through the newspaper.

"How do you know that? Mum..why are you agreeing to this?", Jisoo said, frustrated as she turned to look at her mother, "Mum, dad please...", she sighed.

"Jisoo, trust me, we're just doing what's best for you.", her mum smiled tightly and she sighed.

"I'm not getting married to someone I don't know!!", Jisoo said quickly as she ran up the stairs to her room.

-

"Is it serious? Can it be fixed by today?", Jisoo asked Eunhyuk, her friend who was working there.

"Yeah, it can, but this is quite bad honestly, and quite costly too.", Eunhyuk said.

"Nevermind, I'm not the one paying.", she shrugged.

"What do you mean?", he asked.

"This guy who bumped into me yesterday is paying, so I'm going to call him now.", she smiled as she excused herself to call Jinyoung.

Jinyoung who was at his office was going through some documents, figuring things out when suddenly his phone rang, it was an unknown number. He picked it up.

"Hello, Jinyoung speaking.", he said over the phone.

"Hello, uh Mr.Park Jinyoung?", Jisoo said on the other line.

"Yes, he's speaking, who's this?", he asked.

"I'm the girl from yesterday...you know..from our little accident?", Jisoo said, chewing on her lip.