Chapter 35 : Miracles

Jisoo was at home the next day, waiting impatiently for Jinyoung, she glanced up at the clock and saw that it was almost time, she missed him a lot.

Suddenly, she heard the front door open and went running towards it, immediately crashing into Jinyoung for a hug. Jinyoung stumbled backwards a bit, but hugged her back, spinning her around slowly.

"I missed you.", Jisoo said after they pulled away.

"I missed you more.", he said as he kissed her forehead.

"You should wash up, my mum called and asked us to have dinner at their house later.", she smiled.

"Alright, but I want my welcome home present first.", Jinyoung joked, Jisoo was puzzled at first but then she realised what he was talking about.

"Perv!", Jisoo laughed slapping his shoulder lightly as she went upstairs with Jinyoung following behind her.

-

They just got home from the family dinner and Jisoo was upstairs while Jinyoung was downstairs.

Jinyoung was switching through the channels until he received a text. It was from Taera.

To : Jinyoung
From : Taera

Wow! Your wife is one smart lady, is this what she does while you're out of town?

(image)
(image)

Jinyoung looked at the images that were sent, and it was pictures of Jisoo and Minho having coffee together, laughing with each other.

Jisoo came downstairs and Jinyoung looked up at her, her face changed once she saw the expression on his face as he walked towards her.

"Who's this?", Jinyoung asked as he showed her the pictures on his phone.

She looked up at him, puzzled.

"Where did you get those? It's just my childhood friend, before you get mad, if it wasn't for him Jungwon could've done things to me.", Jisoo pointed out, "He just asked me out for coffee after the incident, nothing much.", Jisoo assured Jinyoung.

"Oh so he's just a childhood friend?", Jinyoung asked and Jisoo nodded.

"Who sent those to you anyway?", Jisoo asked as she folded her arms.

"Someone.", Jinyoung said hesitantly.

"I know that but who? Taera?", Jisoo said.

"And if it is?", Jinyoung said, only to realise how wrong that came out.

"I knew it.", she scoffed, "I saw her walking out of the cafe, and I knew she had something up her sleeve.", Jisoo said, "Why do you still keep in touch with her Jinyoung?", Jisoo sighed, fed up, "If it was me, you would have gotten so mad. Sometimes I think you trust her more than me.", Jisoo sighed as she went back upstairs.

"Jisoo, that's not what I mean.", Jinyoung said, pulling her back towards him.

"Forget it, I'm having a headache I want to sleep.", Jisoo said as she removed his hand away from her arm.

"Jisoo..", he sighed as she went up the stairs.

Jisoo went inside their master bedroom and sat down on the bed, sighing.