Chapter 11 : Post-Honeymoon

Songs you can listen to while reading half of the chapter heheh :

We loved by Bolbbalgan04

"Ugh, I miss it already.", Jisoo sighed as she pushed her bags inside their house.

They were finally back in Seoul after a week, they enjoyed their so called honeymoon, despite things coming off rocky at first.

"We can go again next time.", he said nonchalantly.

If there will ever be a next time for us, she thought.

"Are we going anywhere tomorrow?", she asked, snapping herself back to reality.

"Nope, I don't think so.", he said.

"Great, can I go back to my parents'?", she asked.

"Why are you asking me that, just go....", Jinyoung said.

"Fine, I was just asking, geez.", she said under her breath and stood up to go her room.

"Go, you don't need my permission whatsoever to go see your parents.", Jinyoung said.

Jisoo mumbled an awkward thank you and went up to her room.

-

The next day, Jisoo went back to her parents' house and surprised them.

"Jisoo!!!", her mum hugged her.

"Mummmm.", she hugged her back.

"Where's Jinyoung?", she asked.

"He's-"

"Hi, mum.", Jinyoung interupted her.

Jinyoung ended up coming along with her, she had told him not to but he insisted.

"Hi Jinyoung, come in, how was your honeymoon?", she asked both of them.

"It was fine.", Jisoo smiled.

"We were just about to have lunch.", her mum said, "Join us.", she smiled.

"Yes please, I missed your cooking so much.", Jisoo said.

They had lunch normally and Jisoo couldn't stop talking, she missed her parents so much.

Jinyoung smiled at that, she really was different, not like any of the other girls he has been with, and deep down he wouldn't mind being with someone like her for the rest of his life.

That night, Jisoo did her usual routine, she made Jinyoung hot chocolate. She knocked on his door but there was no answer, she figured that the door wasn't locked, she slowly peeked in and assumed that he was in the bathroom, her curiousity led her in different territories, she slowly went in and placed the mug of hot chocolate on his bedside table.

She came across a photo of him and his sister on the bedside table, she picked it up and stared at it, and a small smile formed on her face.

"What are you doing in my room?", Jinyoung asked, startling her, she quickly put the photo down.

"I-i just wanted to give you your hot chocola-AGHHH!! WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING YOUR CLOTHES??!!", she screamed and fell down sitting on his bed after seeing him in his towel, she covered her eyes with her palms.