Chapter 3 : I'm Taking You Out

"Oh? You both know each other?", Jiyeon asked, surprised.

"Y-yes, we had a little accident last week.", Jinyoung explained, still looking straight at Jisoo.

"Accident?", Mrs.Park asked in shock.

"O-oh, n-no just a minor one, nothing serious.", Jisoo explained, Jisoo then bowed and introduced herself to her future in laws, Jinyoung did the same too.

"It's good that you both have met. What a small world.", Mrs.Yoon said as she let out a small laugh and the other people at the table agreed, except for the future bride and groom.

The night was filled with laughter and talks between the elders, of course it was, they all were catching up after a long time. Meanwhile Jinyoung and Jisoo just stayed quiet and Jisoo was sat beside her niece and her sister.

"Are you okay?", her sister whispered to her, leaning in a bit and Jisoo just nodded. Jisoo asked to be excused after awhile and headed out of the restaurant for some air, Jinyoung saw where she was headed so he asked to be excused too after she left.

Jisoo was outside, standing at one corner with her arms folded, leaning against a wall, as she chewed on her lip.

"Hey.", Jinyoung said. Jisoo looked up, startled.

"You scared me. What do you want?", she said.

"Nothing, not that I care but are you okay?", he asked trying to act uninterested.

"Yes, just embarassed that it's you.", Jisoo said, looking away and Jinyoung chuckled slightly.

"You don't need to be, anyway, how's your car?", he asked, "I didn't get to ask since you just left me hanging in the cafe.", he said.

"Yes, it's fine now.", she said as she gave a tight smile.

"You really paid yourself?", he asked.

"Yes, of course I did.", she said awkwardly, there was a moment of silence between them until Jisoo broke it.

"You seem to be really okay with all of this marriage thing, it's killing me, no offense to you, but I don't want to do this.", she said as she sighed heavily.

"Ha, you thought, I'm not, I don't want to be with you either.", Jinyoung scoffed as he leaned against the wall beside her.

"Then do something, get us out of this, please.", she pleaded.

"I can't do anything, if I could we wouldn't be here.", Jinyoung said as he shoved his hands in his pocket and slowly made his way back inside the restaurant, Jisoo just sighed and bit down on her lip, she followed behind him back into the restaurant.

Dinner went on normally after that but the whole night, Jinyoung and Jisoo were dying to go home, to get their minds off of this.

-

Jinyoung was accompanying his sister at the mall one day, he was waiting outside while his sister excused herself to the ladies, he was looking around until a couple walking together caught his eye.

He felt his heart aching, breaking, it was Taera walking with some other man, he scoffed to himself.

He stood there, staring at them, she was laughing and she had her hand wrapped around his, like how Jinyoung and her used to be.

Jinyoung realised that he still loved her, even after all she's done to him, if he was stupid, he would've given her another chance, but fortunately he wasn't, even if it hurt him, he did what he had to do, he dumped her.