Chapter 32 : Insane

"Babe, look what I got.", Jinyoung said handing Jisoo an envelope.

"What's this?", she asked, as she put down her pen.

"Just open it, it's my gift to you.", he smiled.

"Alright.", she laughed, as she opened it, Jisoo opened it and found 2 flight tickets to Maldives.

"Oh my god!!! Maldives again?!!", she exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah!! Do you like it?", he asked, Jisoo got up and went over to Jinyoung, sitting on his lap.

"Are you serious? Of course, I do.", she said wrapping her arms around her neck, "We're having our second honeymoon.", she squealed.

"Nope, our first.", he smiled, Jisoo looked at him, confused, "The first time wasn't really a honeymoon, let's consider this our first.", he said as his arms snaked around her waist.

"Oh, alright then, so our first honeymoon.", she smiled.

"Mhm.", he said slowly leaning in, and she got off his lap quickly, laughing as she sat back down, doing her work.

"What was that?", he frowned.

"I don't trust you!! You're getting so touchy, all of a sudden, and I have work to do.", Jisoo said as she narrowed her eyes at him, and Jinyoung chuckled, he continued bothering her.

"Jinyoungggg, please..", she said as she sighed.

"I'm not doing anything..", he said innocently.

"You are, I swear, I'm not going out with you if you continue being like that.", she said, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Alright, I won't do anything.", he laughed, putting his hands up in surrender.

-

After Jisoo completed her paperwork, they got ready and went out, they were walking hand in hand, looking around.

"Jinyoung, I'll be somewhere around there okay.", she said to him while he was at the cashier, paying.

"Alright, I'll be right with you.", he said and she nodded as she went over to the kids section.

She was looking around, trying to find the perfect gift for her niece, Haejin, Haejin's birthday party was soon.

Suddenly, a voice startled her.

"Yoon Jisoo..", Jungwon said, Jisoo's heartbeat started quickening, she was scared, she gulped.

"What do you want?", she said, trying to come out brave. Jungwon walked closer to her and she felt her hands trembling, she quickly walked backwards until her back hit someone, and she was grateful that it was Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung.", she said, barely audible, Jinyoung held her hand and pulled her towards his back, so he'll be the one standing infront of Jungwon instead of Jisoo.

"Oh look, once again, your prince comes to your rescue, you're really living in a fairytale aren't you Jisoo?", Jungwon said sarcastically, Jisoo couldn't even look at him, the traumatising memories of him chasing after her in an empty parking alot came flooding back.

"What do you want? Leave her alone.", Jinyoung spat.

"I don't think I was talking to you Park Jinyoung, I was talking to the girl hiding behind you.", Jungwon said sarcastically and Jinyoung scoffed.