Chapter 7 : Wedding Nerves

For this chapter, please listen to the following songs heheh

1) Evening sky by ailee
2) Can't help falling in love (Cover) by Haley Reinhart

-

Jisoo checked the calendar, and she realised that it's getting closer, she sighed and sat on her bed, everything has been stressing her out lately, with work, with the wedding, she just wanted out of everything.

She brought her legs closer to her chest, and she started sobbing.

Yoojung, her mother was about to go check on her, the door to Jisoo's room was slightly open. She heard light sobs before opening the door and her heart ached hearing her own daughter crying like that. She took a few deep breaths, thinking again if marrying her off to a stranger was the right choice.

-

One night, Jisoo was tossing and turning, not able to sleep. She turned on her phone and saw that it was almost one in the morning.

Suddenly, she received a text. Jisoo was confused when she saw that it was from Jinyoung.

"What would he want in the middle of the night like this..", she muttered to herself, she put her phone down, ignoring the text, but sighed a few moments later. She decided to open the message.

From : Jinyoung
To : Jisoo

Are you asleep?

Jisoo chewed on her lip as she typed in her reply.

Jinyoung was waiting by his phone, lying down on the bed, he was getting lost in his own thoughts until his phone beeped, signaling he had received a text.

From : Jisoo
To : Jinyoung

Nope..I can't sleep.

Jinyoung read the text, and typed in his reply, he didn't even know why he had decided to text Jisoo that night.

From : Jinyoung
To : Jisoo

Me too.

Jisoo didn't know what to reply to that, she thought she might as well put her phone down and try to sleep, until she received another text.

From : Jinyoung
To : Jisoo

You wanna go for a drive? I'll pick you up if you'd like to.

Jisoo was surprised when she read the text, she thought he was insane, she was about to pass on the offer but hesitated.

Maybe a drive would be nice. She thought.

Jinyoung sighed when he thought she had fallen asleep on him, until the beep coming from his phone changed his mind.

From : Jisoo
To : Jinyoung

Sure, I'll wait.

Reading the text, he smiled a little until he got up from his bed and put on a hoodie over his shirt, it was kind of a chilly night.

Jisoo on the other hand, tied her hair up in a messy bun and grabbed a hoodie on her way out.

20 minutes later, Jinyoung's car pulled up infront of her house, it was a quiet night, considering it was already one in the morning.